User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

I have to use feeling to keep me motivated. Once I stop caring about something, or stop having an emotional investment, I can easily quit.
    This holds true for me as well. I'm good at keeping my commitment where I am invested in the people involved - students for me or colleagues I write with. While I enjoy projects more that don't have deadlines, where I can just spend a lot of time reading and thinking about the subject, I could do that indefinitely and never get to the point of writing down what I have learned. Learning or working through the question seems to be its own reward. Not helpful in academia. I'd like to harness discipline better for my individual projects bringing them to fruition.

MBTI
    ENFP

Once I've agreed to do something for someone else, then it's one of my core inner values to complete that task. I feel guilty if I've made a commitment to someone that I can't keep. Maybe that's my high Fi showing. I'm not so rigid when it just concerns me though. I often neglect things on my 'to do' list or put things off.

I like Sentura's idea. I also tend to only go for things that I'm interested in as I'm more likely to commit that way. I really lose motivation for things I'm not interested in. I didn't realise this as much when much younger, but now I can really see it. This awareness can help me to identify when I should or shouldn't make a commitment to something.

My P is my lightest score though. I remember wondering as I filled out my MBTI questionnaire what the results would be. I felt as if I was almost contradicting myself by saying I am very organised with some things but couldn't care less about organisation with others. But hey presto! I was impressed with the very light P result that emerged. It felt like an accurate reflection of my P/J balance.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

These are wise suggestions -- being more discerning in the early stages would lead to better follow through overall. I learned something.

Practically, perhaps involving people would also help firm up commitments. On the other hand, I wish I could see commitments to myself as equally important and pressing as those made to others. I strive for that step in self-development.

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

I have to use feeling to keep me motivated. Once I stop caring about something, or stop having an emotional investment, I can easily quit.
    isn't this what i said, just reworded? i guess nobody is reading the actual replies. but then again, i don't think i'm using Fi to keep me motivated, but the passion from P.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

loyality is a thing, which has caused many different interpretations about the entp. Feel free to go on, it wont change...

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ShSf4Hn-0"]Wraith of the Lich King[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]