• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs: cat-like?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Yes, they have. If she is in a good mood she always picks on me with little things. Of course me being a lion that only moves and when he moves, aggressively moves to get food, the cat has respect :D

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, I think that's accurate.

Somewhat related (maybe) - but my INFJ friend and I were discussing how, if in a conflict or whatever, we both naturally start out very fair, honest, not wanting to hurt the other person or get any more out of it than is justified. Basically, wanting to be diplomatic about things. But if the other person doesn't want to play that way, and lashes out or tries to take advantage of our niceness, we'll then shift to No More Ms. Nice INFJ. The other person is on dangerous ground at that point ...as we can be quite cutting and lethal if we need to be, and if the other person decides they want to 'play' that way.

(By the way - I'm not saying this applies to all INFJ's.:) And this would be a very rare situation anyway.)

agreed
definitely have exhibited that style.
don't make me bring out no more Ms. Nice gal/ INFJ lol.
I can be even hurtful (rarely) if the person crosses to many lines and i regret but i'd rather not be walked over i guess.

on the topic of animals ever since i had a very interesting dream with a wild tiger ( it was like a giant kitty wanting me to pet it lol but in a very seductive manor even i had a hint of playfulness with the tiger)
I have come to the conclusion in me is wild tiger lol (soft and cuddly but watch it pal whoever etc xDD...i know how to bite) and that the tiger is also my spirit guide :hug: I just feel there are moments where i have to dig into that side of myself to defend etc.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The most funny thing is, INFJs like to be equaled with a cat, while people like me are equaled with Einstein.

You gotta rethink your course :D

P

Phantonym

Cats and Einstein belong to different categories :D
Einstein has been typed as INTP.
ENTPs have Alexander the Great ;)
I have no idea what your animal counterparts may be. I think it's more to do with personal preference.

INFJ's in human category have been equaled to Mother Teresa. Do I equal myself with her? Can't say that I do.

As for liking to be equaled with cats, I like to think that I can exhibit this kind of behaviour when being cornered, abused and pissed off - YouTube - very angry demon cat

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Nah, I just go ahead and equal myself with Jesus :D (joking)

But I do prefer to be equaled with Martin Luther King, Jr. or Gandhi

Ruby Tuesday

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm visiting Laos this week and to me almost every Laotian has feline features. It got me wondering Type really does have any effect on physicality? How would that be possible given all of the other influences, especially ethnicity/genes, on one human being?