User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 66

  1. #41
    Artisan Conquerer Halla74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Yes! That's the look. Notice the eyes and smile.
    Yay! I knew it. My wifey is for sure 100% INFJ. She can totally kick my ass. :

  2. #42
    a scream in a vortex nanook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Yes! That's the look. Notice the eyes and smile.
    why, you look like her?

  3. #43
    Phoenix Incarnate Sentura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    you look like her?
    i think she meant the abstraction of how her face is shaped, not her actual face.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

    ...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

  4. #44

  5. #45
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    i think she meant the abstraction of how her face is shaped, not her actual face.
    Right, this is what I meant. It's more of the overall look than the actual features. For instance, compare this to Malia's recent photo of her INFJ mother here.

  6. #46
    Charting a course
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    My INFJ wife is cat-like in appearance with regard to high, prominent,(beautiful) cheekbones, and large (gorgeous) green eyes.


    More importantly, she is catlike in manner. For years I referred to her as my little "Bobcat" because she would sit among me and my friends very still, pretty, and quiet, saying nothing at all, and then all of a sudden blurt something out and slam someone. That to me is a feline attack, stealthy, completely unannounced, and lethal.
    Seksay!!

    Heh... I do the same thing, generally I wait and watch during conversations. Until I feel I have something interesting to say. Then I clam up again.

  7. #47
    Artisan Conquerer Halla74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Right, this is what I meant. It's more of the overall look than the actual features. For instance, compare this to Malia's recent photo of her INFJ mother here.
    Wow! That's cool! I see what you are talking about Lauren.

    Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Heh... I do the same thing, generally I wait and watch during conversations. Until I feel I have something interesting to say. Then I clam up again.
    Biaxident, you can be quite the smart ass online. Are you just as so IRL? I can't imagine you as too quiet and reserved, it just doesn't fit the whole Neanderthal Karate Expert thing you have going on.

  8. #48
    Badoom~ Skyward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Seksay!!

    Heh... I do the same thing, generally I wait and watch during conversations. Until I feel I have something interesting to say. Then I clam up again.
    I totally read that as the Finnish way of saying sexy: Seksikas (A is umlauted, stupid American keyboard)

    I can really see how Halla got attracted to her

    Too bad the INFJ sexiness works best with women. All the INFJ men I know are kind of muddled by the feminine look (Myself included). I'll just blame it on my mutt heritage :p
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

    This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

    Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

  9. #49
    Charting a course
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Wow! That's cool! I see what you are talking about Lauren.



    Biaxident, you can be quite the smart ass online. Are you just as so IRL? I can't imagine you as too quiet and reserved, it just doesn't fit the whole Neanderthal Karate Expert thing you have going on.
    Yes, I am a card carrying member of the National Sarcasm Society. And practice regularly.

    I am usually quiet and reserved in unfamiliar settings, till I get comfortable. How I act depends largely on my mood, I am odd like that.

    If I like you, I am more likely to add my input to a conversation, even if it's silly. If I don't, and I say something to you, it's generally to piss you off and make you feel stupid.

    It's a good thing I don't genuinely dislike many people.

  10. #50
    Badoom~ Skyward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Yes, I am a card carrying member of the National Sarcasm Society. And practice regularly.

    I am usually quiet and reserved in unfamiliar settings, till I get comfortable. How I act depends largely on my mood, I am odd like that.

    If I like you, I am more likely to add my input to a conversation, even if it's silly. If I don't, and I say something to you, it's generally to piss you off and make you feel stupid.

    It's a good thing I don't genuinely dislike many people.
    Ditto!
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

    This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

    Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Similar Threads

  1. [INFJ] What does a depressed INFJ look like?
    By Peter Deadpan in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 05-19-2017, 04:10 PM
  2. [INFJ] INFJ seems like an "S"
    By revolve in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-19-2015, 09:06 AM
  3. What does an INFJ look like under extreme stress (in your own words)
    By NK258 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-22-2014, 07:11 PM
  4. [INFJ] INFJs: Do you like your career/job? If so, what do you do?
    By sharons in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2014, 09:17 PM
  5. [INFJ] Does this INFJ girl like me?
    By Cypocalypse in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 10:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO