You have NO idea! :horor: Thank God I am (usually!) on her good side! :

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    (How's a relationship with your INFJ, Halla? I bet she's often perplexing! )
    Our relationship is good, although we are polar opposites with regard to MBTI, and of very dissimilar Enneagrams (ESTP me = Ring 7w8; INFJ her = Ring 4w5) we identify with each other at many important core fundamental levels.

I'm sure I'm perplexing to her too. Well, maybe more frustrating, or completely bizarre than perplexing, but either way I sure as hell am a handful.

By the way, my friend Matt lives in Vantaa! Have you all thawed yet?

i am an eagle eye, not a cat eye.

i consider myself to be most likely NiFe. i could compare my eyes (and only the eyes) roughly to mel gibson or daniel day lewis or actually that peguy avatar or jeremy davies or michael sheen or franco nero or alec newman or viggo mortensen.... (these are not examples for my type, just for the eyes, roughly. most or all of them are socionics perceivers)

i consider most cat eyed people that i know to be FiNe (socionics INFJ) or sometimes enfp. examples: the eragon guy, harvey keitel, bill nighty, Henry Thomas, john malkovich

some people are so on the borderline of cat and eagle, that i can't tell.... example: sean william scott, ben stone, eric bana, paul bettany

enfj seem to be borderline too. they have often eyebrows that are pulled up, which supports the cat look, but a lot of them are on the eagle side.
    possible example for cat enfj: Chandler Canterbury, Jennifer Morrison, Jamie Bamber? (but they could be Fi types ...) possible example for eagle eyed enfj: wolverine, marie josee croze, naomi watts, nicole kidman, tracy middendorf

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Our relationship is good, although we are polar opposites with regard to MBTI, and of very dissimilar Enneagrams (ESTP me = Ring 7w8; INFJ her = Ring 4w5) we identify with each other at many important core fundamental levels.

I'm sure I'm perplexing to her too. Well, maybe more frustrating, or completely bizarre than perplexing, but either way I sure as hell am a handful.

By the way, my friend Matt lives in Vantaa! Have you all thawed yet?
    You remind me of an ESTP I know. He and another INFJ in my school are hard workers. They both want things to be done right; the INFJ out of OCD and the ESTP out of his Se/Ti dynamism. It's great to know you both get along well.

Not in Vantaa yet (Will be in late August), but according to my host-mother to-be it is. I think she's an NF of some kind, maybe even INFJ. She's very interested in languages (Studied French, German, Hebrew, Arabic, and heiroglyphs. She's fluent in English like most Finns).
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I would tend to agree somewhat. That INFJs are either cat like in the way a leopard is cat like or raptor (bird-of-prey not dinosaur) like.

This is a biased impression, but it seems like INFJs are a bit...dangerous at their core...or maybe just wild. They might not ever DO anything dangerous or wild, but it's there and people can see glimpses of it sometimes.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    i am an eagle eye, not a cat eye.

i consider myself to be most likely NiFe. i could compare my eyes (and only the eyes) roughly to mel gibson or daniel day lewis or actually that peguy avatar or jeremy davies or michael sheen or franco nero .... (these are not examples for the type, just for the eyes, roughly)

i consider most cat eyed people that i know to be FiNe (socionics INFJ) or sometimes enfp. examples: the eragon guy, harvey keitel, bill nighty, Henry Thomas, john malkovich

some people are so on the borderline of cat and eagle, that i can't tell.... example: sean william scott

enfj seem to be borderline too. they have often eyebrows that are pulled up, which supports the cat look, but a lot of them are on the eagle side.
    Eagle eye fits well, it's a studious look that makes you wonder how many sets of gears are turning in their head. I may have some catty personality features, but eagle eye is bang on.

INFPs seem to have softer and pliable eyes when they're fully open, but very catlike when focusing. ENFPs just seem like those kittens that'll get to your toilet paper even if you put it up high. ENFXs are Lolcats

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrielle View Post
    I would tend to agree somewhat. That INFJs are either cat like in the way a leopard is cat like or raptor (bird-of-prey not dinosaur) like.

This is a biased impression, but it seems like INFJs are a bit...dangerous at their core...or maybe just wild. They might not ever DO anything dangerous or wild, but it's there and people can see glimpses of it sometimes.
    I think it's from our piercing insight. We can know what a person is extremely sensitive about and use it against them, but we don't cause we're above the petty squabbles of the poor humans that are not INFJs
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

-Nightwish

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrielle View Post

Yeah, I think that's accurate.

Somewhat related (maybe) - but my INFJ friend and I were discussing how, if in a conflict or whatever, we both naturally start out very fair, honest, not wanting to hurt the other person or get any more out of it than is justified. Basically, wanting to be diplomatic about things. But if the other person doesn't want to play that way, and lashes out or tries to take advantage of our niceness, we'll then shift to No More Ms. Nice INFJ. The other person is on dangerous ground at that point ...as we can be quite cutting and lethal if we need to be, and if the other person decides they want to 'play' that way.

(By the way - I'm not saying this applies to all INFJ's.:-) And this would be a very rare situation anyway.)
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Yeah, I think that's accurate.

Somewhat related (maybe) - but my INFJ friend and I were discussing how, if in a conflict or whatever, we both naturally start out very fair, honest, not wanting to hurt the other person or get any more out of it than is justified. Basically, wanting to be diplomatic about things. But if the other person doesn't want to play that way, and lashes out or tries to take advantage of our niceness, we'll then shift to No More Ms. Nice INFJ. The other person is on dangerous ground at that point...as we can be quite cutting and lethal if we need to be, and if the other person decides they want to 'play' that way.

(By the way - I'm not saying this applies to all INFJ's.:-)
    +1 Definitely. Another situation is when we're willing to ignore someone's disrespectfulness until they do something to us or someone we care about. It's the most common way I make enemies. What's irritating is that they can't see why us INFJs are being aggressive and just think we're stupid and mean. I find these kind of people intolerable.

You could say that INFJs are Jedi. Diplomacy, but when it comes to swords: You lose. (Unless, of course, you're an INTJ Sith )

-Nightwish

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post

You could say that INFJs are Jedi. Diplomacy, but when it comes to swords: You lose. (Unless, of course, you're an INTJ Sith )
    It's funny you say this. My friend and I joke about this very thing. If another person forces us to use swords, we're like..."Do you REALLY want to go there? REALLY??!!?? Because you WILL lose." (and yeah...I'd agree with the INTJ comment too!)
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    My INFJ wife is cat-like in appearance with regard to high, prominent,(beautiful) cheekbones, and large (gorgeous) green eyes.

Here's a pic of her and our late German Shepherd, Sidney:

Yes! That's the look. Notice the eyes and smile.