• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] my INFJ wants to watch startrek with me

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
My INFJ proposed yesterday literally... she said that the upcoming month, which will be startrek month on television, she will watch em all with me :D

Could that be, by chance part of a more complex elaborate plan, I fail to recognize ? :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do it, you silly silly foolish man person!!

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
wow nice! Seriously, nice!

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
This information does not mean much if you don't explain her problem with startrek.
From the context it sounds like she has a problem/lack of intrest for this. (Unless the relationship is at the beginning.)

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
who cares if it is an elaborate plan? you get the benefits! relax and enjoy it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ya she said she wants to do it, so she can talk with me about it.. I am seriously confused, never met that hell of a woman :D

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
haha I have--my entj buddy's infp wife :D She loved DS9, it was so emotional. I hooked them up with all my divx downloaded copies of original series/next gen/DS9 not long after I first met them, so they hooked that shit up.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're overthinking it, Ent. Star Trek is just supposed to happen. Sort of like belching in public.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Nah thats like someone tries to enter your house, which is holy :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So consecrate her and let her enter the temple! She is a heretic no more!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ya I like to think of her more as an explorer. She totally baffled me on the weekend with World of Warcraft talk, I even did not understand and she didnt know the game before we got to know each other. If I will continue to dive into the human soul, like I do since we know each other and then will become able to operate on patients too after another 3-4 years or so, I will call the mythbusters to analyze her symbotic powers :D

heart

heart on fire
My INFJ proposed yesterday literally... she said that the upcoming month, which will be startrek month on television, she will watch em all with me :D

Could that be, by chance part of a more complex elaborate plan, I fail to recognize ? :D

Which Star Trek are we talking here? TOS?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Actually I think they will show all the movies + a few selected episodes voted on by the audience on the internet before the movie starts. I was thinking about doing the 11x feature in the cinema at the beginning of may. Watch 10 movies + the new one :D:D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're going to kill her. lol

heart

heart on fire
I love TOS Star Trek, but I don't like the newer series. I tried, really hard.

I fear seeing the new Star Trek movie, I fear it being a disappointment. The original series had low budget, so they had to actually use plot and human feelings to make their points, I fear the new movie will be all special effects and gimicky plot.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I liked Voyager. Janeway kicked all kinds of patootie. Also, Johnathon Frakes on TNG = the Man. I wish I had him for a brother in law.

Yeah, I'm wondering if the new movie will be bad.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ya I liked Voyager the most aswell, followed by DS9 and Enterprise NX-01. I am afraid of the new movie aswell but nvm, the glass is half full :D

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
she wants to watch you when you're excited about something. it's a way to get/feel closer to you.

stop analyzing and let the woman do it, FFS.