User Tag List

123 Last

Default NFs how neurotic are you ?

I am interested what happens in a head of NFs when stakes are high and sitation is serious. How often you have a problem with this kinds of sitations?
    I know that NFs are very wide group so I will just ask a few general questions. People are free to answer only those with which they relate to.

How often your fears and insecurities get to you?

How often you are afraid that no one will like you (for no reason) ?

Is it because you need to be loved to be "complete" ? (more then others)

Do you have problems with nightmares?

Are you ever afraid that you will lose your ability to feel?

Do you tend to eat/drink too much when you are unhappy?

How much depression of another person efects you if you are close?

Are you often afraid that you will buy a wrong product and poison people which you love ?

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    infp

often

often

often

no

yes

sometimes I eat just because I am unhappy but it's not a habit

if we are very close I can feel it very strongly

hell no what kind of a weird questin is that

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

How often do your fears and insecurities get to you?
    A lot....everyday. I struggle with being painfully shy and not having much self-worth.
    It's getting better with age though.

All the time. I always think people dislike me, by default.
    I'm almost suspicious of people if they like me right away.

I don't know why it is. I think it's just insecurity.
    Of course I need to be loved; everybody does. :P

Very, very rarely. I actually almost never remember my dreams, but when I do they are very vivid.
    I had a nightmare last night about a cannibal. It was terrible & disturbing, but I didn't wake up. If I wake up then I usually can't go back to sleep. I will stay up all night until dawn, then I can go to sleep.
    When I was a child I'd go to my mom's room and wake her up & she'd have to sit with me. This happened maybe once a year.

No. I'm only afraid I will not be able to express how I feel.

I stress eat....meaning I eat too little because I forget, then when I do eat I just eat junk food.
    I never get drunk, but I'll drink a glass of wine or two when I'm stressed/depressed to unwind or escape a bit.

How much depression of another person effects you if you are close?
    Not that much, honestly. It frustrates me, but I'm good at putting it aside so I don't get too upset.

Are you often afraid that you will buy a wrong product and poison people which you love ?

No.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

How often do your fears and insecurities get to you? Sometimes. Under stress mostly.
    How often you are afraid that no one will like you (for no reason) ? Rarely.
    Is it because you need to be loved to be "complete" ? (more then others) No.
    Do you have problems with nightmares? Unrelated, but yes when I was a child.
    Are you ever afraid that you will lose your ability to feel? No. It doesn't seem possible.
    Do you tend to eat/drink too much when you are unhappy? No.
    How much depression of another person effects you if you are close? Too much.
    Are you often afraid that you will buy a wrong product and poison people which you love ? What the...? NO.

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

Not as much nowadays but say 90-500 times a month? (It doesn't have to be for a long time . . .)

For no reason? olO
    A bit everyday.

Well, um. I'll put it this way. Before I understood that I was loved; I was a sad little android in my head.

Nope. Almost never. **.
    And ***.

Yes.

Hrrm, I guess. . .

How much depression of another person effects you if you are close?

It can bring my whole world down and others worlds.

A wrong product? Poison? o.O o.O What?

** I do have a bit too vivid imagination sometime and can by accident fuel a fear of the "exceptionally unnatural". When this occurs I get panicked and I start seeing things like "the exorcist girl" behind every door in the dark or "the ring gal" coming up my bed and touches me. Ah, just thinking about it gives me the creeps. Also, my friends call me paranoid. So I am probably an unhealthy enfp atm.

I don't know why I am so scared by young, small girls that wants to devour my mind but hey, I am. :/

*** I once had a dream where a man said that he would trade experiences for my dreams.
    That has clearly fucked me up badly.
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

You mean bother me and cause boughts of horrendous indecision? It depends on the subject matter. When it comes to relationships and social things, all the freaking time. When it comes to everything else, only occasionally.

Just about anytime I meet someone new or am introduced to a group of people.

If by "complete" you mean accepted, then yes. But I don't have to be loved by anyone. Just liked is good enough. It means I have enough leeway to be myself instead of immediately trying to please this other person into liking me.

Not at all.

I don't know. I can't say that's ever been a prominent fear.

Sometimes. I'm a "chewer". Meaning, I don't get hungry, but when upset, I tend to want to chew on things and clench my teeth. Gets me in trouble when, say, there's a giant bag of Twizzlers or something else that's chewy nearby. But when actually unhappy, I'm a catatonic-esque kind of person. Meaning, I go lay down and I don't want to get up afterwards. Depression = lots of sleeping and staring at walls for me.

Enough to make me feel depressed or "off", too. Especially if I suddenly sense the walls going up and I'm being pushed away with how they're responding to me.

Uh, never?
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

garbage

Huh, it appears that most of my answers are likely more Enneagram 6-flavored than NF-flavored. I hope this helps!

The answer used to be "constantly." My biggest fears used to be centered around other people; fear of rejection, fear that they didn't like me, and, most acutely, fear that they could read me. I'd get panic attacks when around crowds. I had few friends. I hated people.

I also just used to doubt myself, constantly. I used to fear for the worst and I had no self-confidence.

None of this is true anymore.

I haven't grown out of my anxiety; rather, I've turned it upside down. I don't overanalyze out of fear; my constant torrent of thoughts and heightened awareness just serves me. I can make accurate predictions about my environment and other people based upon very subtle cues. I've got a "background process" that solves problems I haven't even come across yet, and I'm instantly prepared for when those problems or even unrelated ones arise. I know the worst-case scenario, but now I also know whether or not it's plausible.

Don't get me wrong--very small fears surface from time to time, but I'm usually much more able to deal with them.

Mostly addressed above, but, yeah, this used to be a big fear of mine.

Nope, my motivation was different. I'm steadfastly independent.

Nope

I've been there once, when I was on Paxil as a minor. I'm in touch with how I feel, and I know that my emotions are not just going to disappear.

Nope.. I either sulk, consult other people, or face the problem head-on. More often than not, I face the problem.

Very much so. I take their problems on myself and do everything I can to support them. I often feel their depressive state.

Of course, I do this to a degree with many problems that other people face, but my tendency to do so with depression is probably more pronounced because it hits close to home.

No

MBTI
    IXXP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Every day, all day. I am in a constant struggle to fight my way out of my insecurity and fear. That's why I ahve to keep it at least looking cool, calm and collected on the outside.

As someone else said, my default thought is that strangers won't like me or will have something against me.

I think, maybe yes, I need to feel loved/accepted more than others. I don't think that it makes me "complete," but I definitely need it.

Yes.

Can't say I ever thought about it. But it would be a sad day if I walked around numb all the time. I feel alive when I experience strong emotions.

Yes, for sure.

Not a lot. I have stepped back from allowing myself to get so close to people that their emotions effect in great amounts.

No.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Probably once a month for the majority of my life I'll get a few days where my perspective of all the things I'm worried about will slip towards the hopeless end of the specturm and I'll get into a general funk.

Often, but in the moment I'll feel like a have a good (though misguided) reason for doing so.

I don't think I need it to be complete, but when I have it I get paranoid about losing it.

Only when I'm ignoring a problem and doing the best to repress the emotions associated. Even then, they aren't classical 'nightmares', but more like distorted scenarios that reflect what I'm repressing and leave me feeling agitated when I wake up.

Only in times of great stress. I become so overwhelmed with emotion that I blow a fuse. If the state persists, I begin to worry that I've forever lost touch with an integral part of myself.

Most of the time I'm more likely to deny myself when I'm unhappy. I will overindulge when bored.

How much depression of another person defects you if you are close?

More than I'd like.

Not really, but someone close to be died when I was young and it introduced the concept of mortality at a too early age. When I was younger I would worry that I may have accidentally ingested poison or other such paranoid nonsense. I grew out of that when I entered my teens, however.

when younger this was very prevelant. As I have gotten older I have become much better at dealiing with my insecurities. I didnt talk to people much till I was 17.

It depends upon if I care if they like me. If I dont care then I approach them with Ne-Te and it does not matter. If I do care I approach with Ne-Fi and it is very painful if they do not like me.

I dont need another person to feel complete. Okaya actually that's a total lie. I need to feel needed, to give Ne-Fi sustinance. It needs to be used for me to be happy. So I build spiderwebs of individuals who I deeply care for in order to feed the Ne-Fi.

Repetitive ones-after a grassfire I set, I had firedreams for years. After a tornado I was in, I had tornado dreams. After 911, I had dreams where planes would fall out of the sky. I had the naked dreams a lot as a kid. Now in all of those dreams if that element pops up I can control the item that is worriesome-I put the fires out, route the tornados around my house, make the planes fall elsewhere. The last time I had the naked dreams I actually made a choice to stop in the dream and eat some yummy cantelope and to hell with all the people watching me eat cantelope naked. Then I had clothes again

I go through many times where I cant tap into this as I use Te too much

Maybe drink some, but familia obligations prevent excess.

I close this off as I cant take it if I cant help them.

This is an ISFJ thing. I have seen my ISFJ ponder these sorts of things before