User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

How often your fears and insecurities get to you?
    i have had trouble with stress related anxiety a few times in my life but it's not really a problem...i just tend to over think things so if there's a big change or stressful situation i can work myself up to the point of an anxiety attack.

How often you are afraid that no one will like you (for no reason) ?
    actually never...i don't know why...but i never worry about that.
    Is it because you need to be loved to be "complete" ? (more then others)
    i've never not felt that so i can't really say but...yeah i imagine i need that.
    Do you have problems with nightmares?
    i have but very rarely.
    Are you ever afraid that you will lose your ability to feel?
    no.
    Do you tend to eat/drink too much when you are unhappy?
    no
    How much depression of another person efects you if you are close?
    never experienced it so much.
    Are you often afraid that you will buy a wrong product and poison people which you love ?
    i'm worried about accidentally mixing chemicals when i clean...yeah.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Everyday-it is a constant whack a mole game. My insecurites come up and I have to beat them down and I never know when they are going to pop up next.

Every day- I just assume everyone is plotting against me,lol. Everytime I do or say anything I wonder if I have blown it or not.

I guess so- I just want to know that I have a right to be me and that there is place for me- there is a demand for my product that is my company.

I have recurring dreams that haunt me but don't give me real problems. Just indicators that there are things bothering me and that doesn't bother me. I like to be honest with myself and nightmares or bad dreams tcan help you be more honest with yourself albeit in incrypted form.

yes- by being too empathetic it wears me down and makes me desire to be apathetic just because it feels like to much of a burden and load to deal with-I am naturally all or nothing. The extreme feelingness burns me out a lot. I want to lose my ability to feel a lot of times.

if you need me, I'll be in the refridgerator,lol. Yes- if I am in the abyss of despair- I have my knights in shining oreos beside me. If I am truely truely unhappy- I will not eat at all- because what is the point of living and eating only perpetuates life- now I haven't been anywhere near that in over a decade but in my teens I went through protests of life extenders,lol.

How much depression of another person effects you if you are close?
    Oh completely- although not when I am with them- I am everything they need me to be when with them- but after they are done I feel like everything has stuck to me and now I have to get rid of it on my own now too. Like passing a cold.

Are you often afraid that you will buy a wrong product and poison people which you love ?

Oh my gosh how did you know! With all these recalls these days I am so paranoid- will this be the thing that will kill my family? I feel I need to keep up to date so much on recalls and healthiness of products and feel personally responsible if I fail and feed the precious people in my life something bad and lose them and then go into the abyss of despair completely- never eat and die.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

Phantonym

Once in a while. I can have these long periods of time (sometimes for months) when I'm perfectly happy with myself and the world around me. But then come these periods (that can last for months) when everything is just...dark. Then just anything ticks me off and I close off everything and everybody.

How often you are afraid that no one will like you (for no reason)?
    All the time. There are times when I can sort of subdue this feeling but there's always this "thing" at the back of my mind. Paranoia

Is it because you need to be loved to be "complete"? (more then others)
    Yes, definitely. Maybe not loved, but to be accepted just the way I am. Feels nice when people "get" you, but often they do not.

No. I think I've only had a few in all my life.

No, not really. There are times when I analyze things to exhaustion and I can enter this space in my mind where I hardly feel anything but numbness. So, being unable to feel doesn't scare me. I would prefer to keep my ability to feel, though.

YES! I'm an emotional eater and I eat whenever I'm happy, sad, excited, bored, you name it. I also tend to binge-eat. It's been a battle for all my life

Very much. Not being able to help the people close to me gets me down every time.

Are you often afraid that you will buy a wrong product and poison people which you love?
    No, not poison. But I am afraid that something bad could happen to the people I love. I worry about them all the time.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

All the time.

A lot. A lot. A lot.

I don't know.

The only time I had problems with nightmares was when I was on antidepressants. One of the many reasons I quit them. I usually don't dream (or remember them, or whatever) at all.

No. I lost it once, and it wasn't that bad.

I don't have a problem with drinking. I eat too much all the time, no matter how I feel.

The actual depression doesn't bother me, it's the actions they take. My sister is depressed, and not dealing with it, so she gets drunk all the time, cuts herself, and does all kinds of drugs. I cry about it a lot, because I can't really do anything else.

LOL

No.

But I do sometimes over-worry about how my decisions will affect me and other people. Not that I make bad, irresponsible decisions, but there are some things you just aren't aware of, you know? The butterfly effeeeeect. Drives me crazy.

MBTI
    NeXx
    Socionics
    IeE

Insecurities? Almost never...
    Fears? I think fear is an inevitable part of being human. Yet it rarely gets to me. When it does, it takes me a short period of time to push it out of my mind.

this is not a question for me lol Never.... people like me or not is their business, especially "for no reason"... sounds pretty absurd.

Nope. I don't have a defective Fi

My dreams are mostly pleasant or adventurous.

Yes. From time to time I do fear I will lose my feelings. There's no point in being human without feelings.

It happens the other way around for me. I tend to starve myself when I am unhappy. I don't feel like doing anything.

It depends on the level of depression of the other person. Mostly it does effect me in a negative way though.

Hahaha this is a really funny question.
    "Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters"

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Under stress, suppressed fears? YES. But I have trippy dreams in general. Almost nightly.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Whoooooo I love surveys!

Once a month. Oh wait, that's my period.

Once a month. Haha, seriously, if I feel kinda down, I'm more likely to think people don't like me, but when I'm in a happy normal mood, stuff like that doesn't bother me.

No, other people do not complete me. Although I'm obsessed with completing myself through whatever fuzzy self-development method I'm into at the time.

Nope, I've never ever had a nightmare. Some of the dreams I have that others would call nightmares are really exciting dreams to me, I love them!

No. I worry about my ability to think rationally though. Although I do worry that I will forget who I am sometimes.

Yes. I am a chronic comfort eater. It's the reason why I'm responsible for global warming!

I get effected by peoples moods pretty easily, actually. But isn't that true of all types? If you're surrounded by a bunch of miserable people, you're gonna feel really miserable yourself.

What made you add this question in? It's very random
    Yes, I would like some sponge cake.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

- more often than I like, but not enough to cripple my everyday life

- not as much as I used to

- perhaps loved by someone, but the world at large can kiss my furry butt

- not since I was 16

- it's in the back of my mind almost all the time

- yes, eat

- enough that I have to walk away and unload soon after

- no
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post

Oh my gosh how did you know! With all these recalls these days I am so paranoid- will this be the thing that will kill my family? I feel I need to keep up to date so much on recalls and healthiness of products and feel personally responsible if I fail and feed the precious people in my life something bad and lose them and then go into the abyss of despair completely- never eat and die.
    This is why I have placed this weird question in the OP. Since I have noticed that some FJs have the tendency to think/feel this way when they are stressed.

Btw I am one of those that plot against you.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

most of the time i interact with women. or encounter other acquaintances who are far more businesslike, adultlike, aggressively moving forward, etc. groups get me too at times. one-on-one i'm pretty solid, charming, witty, etc. but groups can make me clench up. also worrying about the future a lot, being un-okay with Not-Knowing, blah blah. i like how perceivers waste less time doing something productive, developing viable options, whereas i waste too much time making vague decisions that don't yet really even exist.

i blame the enneagram 5 ego fixation. when things disintegrate i feel that the entire world is empty, grey, cold, etc. not so much type 4 alienation as type 5 isolation. isolation + winter relentlessness (the first snow is always quite beautiful). it doesn't happen that often but i dont' deal with mood/stress all that well at times, it takes a bit too long for me to recognize where i have ARRIVED.

probably. kinda leachlike in that regard. i blame the 4 wing and the enneagram 5 type as much as infj. they make me selfish and withdrawn which sucks when infj is made to make others happy, connect with others, etc. need to not hold back, take risk, yada yada

no, never. two ever
    1) teeth falling out
    2) the super shredder chasing me when i was riding in the turtle van

yes. it feels as if i would then be without motivation, purpose, color, meaning. i feel a tremendous pressure to document my youth before it dissolves and i am left with quiet, steady, eternal equilibrium.

yup. wayyy too much. inferior Se. makes me a huge glutton. good thing i played soccer as a kid and have leftover metabolic fire or i'd be a huge fatass. also, i drink regularly period, generally don't get sloppy drunk, but i've had 4-5 occasions in my life where i drank to pass out when i was feeling an inescapably terrible feeling. the booze doesn't really help, at that point, but the passing out does.

pretty strongly, Fe needs clean air to breathe!

are you serious? proctor and gamble is one of my major pet peeves, but i don't think that counts.