User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

my creative outlet. it can be any medium. sometimes i write, sometimes i draw or design. when get overwhelmed by this, it's enough motivation to keep me going... for a long while.

and of course, trying to quench my thirst for knowledge

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Nothing beats interaction, but the quest for knowledge on the internet gets me going as well. I tend to withdraw into my own world and whenever forced out of it, I just feel so bloody depleted and booooooreeed. Not a happy ENFP then. Horses and animals in general though...they're awesome cures for this. There's nothing quite like working with horses an entire day to get you feeling fulfilled again.

Other than that, I do chocolate, dancing, walking in nature and driving my SO crazy with rants and thoughts to keep myself distracted from the dullness that can be life
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by cheerchick23 View Post
    oh, the cry of an ENFP is a tragic one.

i'll explain.

ok, so many websites and books say things about ENFP's wanting extreme amounts of love and affection and attention from their friends and loved ones, and require a lot of praise and compliments from everyone, kinda emotionally high maintenance..... you all know what i'm talking about. anyway, this is true to a point... my question is what happens when we don't get it? on those days when nobody seems to notice you, no one engages you in conversation, your silly switch stays off

how do we get out of the funk? what do you do to bring yourself joy if it doesnt come from the regular sources? what brings you, an enfp, back into the state of peace and happiness that we are so famous for? (long walk on the beach? researching cure for cancer? painting the ceiling?)

if you don't get what i mean just say so lol
    Um.

Did you say something?

okay okay, I'm KIDDING!!!

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Um.

Did you say something?

okay okay, I'm KIDDING!!!
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by cheerchick23 View Post
    how do we get out of the funk? what do you do to bring yourself joy if it doesnt come from the regular sources? what brings you, an enfp, back into the state of peace and happiness that we are so famous for? (long walk on the beach? researching cure for cancer? painting the ceiling?)
    For me, if I can't be around other people, I get creative, exercise, or read about interesting topics. I just refuse to be bored, and that definitely helps.

wow.. i didn't read the thread before i posted this, but all of these seem to be common solutions

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    hey!!!!
    I didn't want to fight!

I've seen an ENFP friend in this type of mood... I don't know what fixes it, but it doesn't seem to bug him past a day.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

It's usually pms and I'm about to kill everyone anyway. But usually I will whine to my ENFJ online friend. She whines to me when she feels the same way.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

very true...we need people...people to be silly with and talk to about any sort of random thing...it's a sickness.

but...when secure...and in an environment where i have many people i can call at any time to hang out with...like before i moved...it just never happened...so i didn't realize it...but...yeah...people that you have a great connection with are totally essential.
    I totally agree. Although, I'm not really picky on what type of security though. Not that I don't have preferences of course, but I'm always scanning my environment to find that inspiration, connection, praise, affection, compliment or whatever. I can find security in that appreciation (from others) momentarily and even if it's just a little nod, text or phone call... I've trained myself to make it last a long time. Not sure if that makes sense.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Oh wait, I just read that you said what do we do when we DO NOT get it... uhh, when I don't get it, I pretty much have a kept-to-myself breakdown. I'm working on that though. Sometimes I just have to step back and say... this will be over soon and I will have the attention I require... man, that sounds so needy, but hopefully other ENFPs will understand. I just think that it always comes eventually and don't give up just cause you don't have it right away or think that it speaks to your ENTIRE LIFE or your ENTIRE PERSON. It is sad for us, but it doesn't need to be sad for long because it will (at least in my experience) change... and you just have to wait it out a little longer.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelinpa View Post
    Oh wait, I just read that you said what do we do when we DO NOT get it... uhh, when I don't get it, I pretty much have a kept-to-myself breakdown. I'm working on that though. Sometimes I just have to step back and say... this will be over soon and I will have the attention I require... man, that sounds so needy, but hopefully other ENFPs will understand. I just think that it always comes eventually and don't give up just cause you don't have it right away or think that it speaks to your ENTIRE LIFE or your ENTIRE PERSON. It is sad for us, but it doesn't need to be sad for long because it will (at least in my experience) change... and you just have to wait it out a little longer.
    +1.
    ENFP 4w5