• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INFJs, what other types have you tested as?

istar11

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
first ever test i took I got INFJ, a few years back when I was a keener in univeristy. Since then I've mellowed out a bit and get INFP most of the time. Occassionally ENFJ but always NF. The test below I usually get different results with

Understanding the Eight Jungian Cognitive Processes / Eight Functions Attitudes test,

it's great because it shows you where you score on all the functions so is much more informative than most of them out there...

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
INTJ and INTP. I don't get those results very often, though.

sade

INFP, INTP, ENFJ.

INFP mostly, the INTP was a fluke.
Cognitive functions test nearly always claims me as an ENFJ.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I first tested I got INFJ. That was several years back now.
Been fairly consistent. Tested INTJ like, twice before, but I know I'm definitely not.

These are the results from the test I most recently took:
Keys 2 Cognition - Cognitive Processes

Your Cognitive Development Profile
The forty-eight questions you rated earlier tap into the eight cognitive processes. Some questions tapped into basic or developed use of a process used by itself, while other questions tapped into use of multiple processes at once. The profile below is based on your responses. The number of squares indicate strength of response. The equivalent numeric is shown in parentheses along with likely level of development.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************* (13.3)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.1)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************** (38.6)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************************* (43.7)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************* (21.4)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************* (33.5)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************************** (34.4)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************************** (35.4)
good use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Feeling (Fe): Building trust through giving relationships. Empathically responding to others' needs and take on their needs and values as your own. Checking for respect and trust. Giving and receiving support to grow closer to people.

SoAndSo

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w?
I've only tested as INFJ and ISFJ

It depends on the mood I'm in or the company I'm in. I'd say I am a good mix of ISFJ and INFJ.

V

violaine

I have tested as INTJ once and as INTP two or three times (ack! :p), only in the last few years. Other than that, solidly INFJ.

Last edited:

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Typed as INFx several times.
Typed as INFP a few times.
Typed as INTJ once.

P

Phantonym

The very first test I took gave me INFJ, I read the description, creepily accurate until I reached the Jesus part, didn't think it was worth reading further at the time. :D

Then I took it again on several different websites over the years and it varied from INFP, INFJ, INTJ, and ISFJ. I think I based some of the answers on how I was feeling at the moment when I took them, but INFJ fits me the best.

:yes: This. I've gotten the same results as well. And INTP, ENFJ and ENFP, once even ESFP. But I mostly test as an INFJ and when reading the descriptions, it seems to fit more than any other. My mood at the time of taking the test has a huge part in it. Or I just don't know myself at all and lie to myself like no other. :whistling:

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I almost always test INFP.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
I've always tested INFJ. I thought that the tests would come out differently sometimes but they never did.

Lemonade

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Depends on the test.

First test = INFP.
Tests with dichotomous choices = INTJ
Cognitive function tests = INTJ
Temperament test = NT

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTJ
INTJ
ENFJ
ENTJ
INFP
ISFP
ISFJ
ISTP

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I usually get INFJ or INTJ, and on the rare occasions I don't, I get either INFP or INTP.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I do type INFJ pretty consistently but ISFJ is the one I've most commonly had otherwise (only occasionally).

I have also had INFP occasionally - I think a little more lately, as it seems my life circumstances are forcing me to be a bit more P! I might have had ENFJ once or twice. And I think I had ESFJ once. Which freaked me out. (description doesn't fit at all!)

I have little or no doubt about INFJ. I can understand why I've tested ISFJ occasionally, as I think I have a relatively weak N, but I don't relate to the description nearly as much as INFJ.

I first took the MBTI when I was 26 (unless I took it when I was much, much younger which is possible...). I have typed INFJ pretty consistently since then and was pretty shocked right away by how accurate it seemed. But I suspect I would have typed INTJ when I was, say, between the ages of 15 and 20. I don't think I've had that result once in the last five years, though.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've tested as all the INxx types.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
ENFJ and occasionally INFP. I think though it was from overanalyzing the questions.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If it's a dichotomous test, I get INTJ. Cognitive function ones usually get me in the INFJ/INTJ zone. Socioconics tests, I end up as an INTP. It honestly depends on the situation whether I use objective data or empathy/my own feelings to make a decision.