• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INFJs, what other types have you tested as?

WildCard

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
I tested as INFJ several times, but in the past two months I've been getting ISTJ just about every time I test. Makes me wonder if I was mistyped. I use HumanMetrics.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I never really test as anything but INFJ.. but I'm often rather insistent on pretending to be a Ti-dom of some sort.

Or both at once..

*pops collar on leather jacket*
*sunglasses*
*lights cigarette*
*leans against the wall*
*straight up does not give a fuck*

*coughs violently*
*rescue asthma inhaler*
*pulls out a science fiction novel*
*scribbles random ideas down to research endlessly later*
*verbs*

*bows*
I'd like to thank The Academy.

Random Ness

Sometimes I get tested as an ISTJ but I think that's just the enneagram 6 in me. Otherwise I always test as INFJ.

amazingdatagirl

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Have tested as INTP, ISTP, and INTJ (mostly INTJ). Never tested INFJ in any of the online assessments that I have completed (about a dozen or so).

Based on the online tests, I was convinced that I was an INTJ for several months. After hanging out on another forum, I realized that I did not have the personality that is so typical of that type.

Working in the tech field, I spend a lot of time with introverted thinkers (both NT and ST varieties). While I admire their intellectual ability and lightning fast wit, I always feel like an outsider. In some ways inferior, yes. I can't crank out source code like a dominant Ti/Te.

OTOH, Ni/Fe has been a powerful asset. Computer systems are little more than a pitiful attempt to clone some facet of human intelligence. My NT/ST techno comrades always look for a system failure first when troubleshooting. I look for the human element.

chelsea

MBTI Type
INFJ
I've taken quite a few tests and while on most I get infj, twice I've tested as infp. I'm not surprised because I see a lot of infp characteristics in me but I'm almost positive I'm an infj.