User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'm never dating again!!!!!!!!!

what a nightmatre!!!!!!!!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

i'm never dating again!!!!!!!!!

what a nightmatre!!!!!!!!!
    I knooooowww! I'm the worst at the beginning!! And the thing is, I have to rein in the intensity every time with each new person because I don't know them yet... and then finally I let it out and they like it... and then I know them and I'm like... noooo, you weren't what I thought you were and have to do the whole process over again. Dating is exhausting.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I am totally the same way. We really do have to show restraint, or we will scare the other person off. I would say, only text or call about as often as the other person. That can be really really hard, I know.

MBTI
    ENFP

I put myself into this mindset:

Cool, calm, collected.

Lets me take that NF energy and focus it into something helpful. It also keeps me from moving too quickly. Almost a nice little reset

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lily flower View Post
    I am totally the same way. We really do have to show restraint, or we will scare the other person off. I would say, only text or call about as often as the other person. That can be really really hard, I know.
    This.

God I have such a hard time avoiding "spamming" the person with texts. I just enjoy conversation... learning new things about people who have caught my interest, so I want to just chat constantly to be able to learn more, and it comes off CRAZY most times.

I have had a few girls just stop talking to me for what seems to be that very reason.

Just so hard to fight, although I try really REALLY hard to reply at a 1:1 ratio when at all possible.
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." - Buddha

E - 78% N - 62% F - 12% P - 56% - HumanMetrics

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Oh man, this is so true. Despite my bubbly/talkative self, I'm usually quite good at being by myself for a long time. You know, the introverted extrovert thing. However, when I'm attracted to someone, I want to be with them... a lot. I want to talk to them, I want to fb them, text... you get the picture. I honestly think that my last 'hunt' didn't work out because despite being mutually attracted to each other, I just couldn't play it cool. That's game over. I revealed all my cards and the mystery was lost. I'm learning not to seem so obsessive around the women I like, but it's not coming naturally.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors