• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] what are INFJs thinking of ?

Hap

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
ENFJ
Wanna know more about INFJs.

Why do they like delaying things very much ? (I mean,for example, start a relationship )

whimsical

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
because they like to think about things before they make something happen

Hap

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
ENFJ
Uh-oh. Why?

Smitten?

The INFJ and I started a relationship but just for several days,and then both

of us cooled down ,bc I think he was trying to delay something,and I don't

know what it was and felt very bad .

Hap

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
ENFJ
because they like to think about things before they make something happen

Did that mean he began to regret starting the relationship with me and then got some space to escape from the wrong chioce he made before ?

Really weird....

whimsical

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
I dont know your situation, you'd have to tell me what happened at least

Hap

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
ENFJ
I dont know your situation, you'd have to tell me what happened at least

(Let me call him The INFJ)

The INFJ asked me to be his GF,but then ,he showed a very cool attitude to me ,which made me very confused ,bc I didn't think that i have done something wrong .

So , i am wondering that there must be something happened inside of him, and i was trying to figure it out , but still have no idea what it is .

does that "cool " mean anything ? I want to know .

see ?

Hap

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
ENFJ
he's cool with you being his girlfriend?

Yup.

SO , I was wondering if he just used this way to escape from the relationship ,bc he actually didn't wanna this relationship .

I just guess,not very sure.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
(Let me call him The INFJ)

The INFJ asked me to be his GF,but then ,he showed a very cool attitude to me ,which made me very confused ,bc I didn't think that i have done something wrong .

So , i am wondering that there must be something happened inside of him, and i was trying to figure it out , but still have no idea what it is .

does that "cool " mean anything ? I want to know .

see ?

we are moody. if you try to thaw him out but can't and reach an impasse, talk to him about it. don't let infj concerns fester too much, it will be too exhausting for you at an early stage in the relationship when you don't realize that infjs EVENTUALLY work their shit out, tho it takes a lot of time, effort, energy, etc. when addressed directly, we are often smarter than when we just wander along and sift thru the details on our own. it helps us focus and realize the position of the other person. which, when we take into account, will make us do the right thing. also, could we be more tentative in terms of making commitments, jesus h christ??? big decisions often get kept open even after they are made (worrying thing!), and sometimes they just tend to burn us out. sometimes takes a while for us to re-charge, especially if we are not confident in our ability to master the environment, extrovert, direct things around us and find something to give us what we need.