User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Afkan View Post
    Maybe, but not everyone seems to think the ENFJ stare is unnerving. In fact, most ppl think ENFJs are hitting on them. :rolli:
    haha, I have had that happen to me. I try to avoid looking at people for too long because of this. Unnerving if there are two ENFJs doing the stare-off. Example 1: I was staring at the board for the longest time,I could feel his stare on me, I started laughing, he started laughing, I turn to him and he makes some comment about the board. Example: I was staring at something and he came in my direction and was staring at me so I just turned my gaze away. There was a sense of paranoia going on.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    haha, I have had that happen to me. I try to avoid looking at people for too long because of this. Unnerving if there are two ENFJs doing the stare-off. Example 1: I was staring at the board for the longest time,I could feel his stare on me, I started laughing, he started laughing, I turn to him and he makes some comment about the board. Example: I was staring at something and he came in my direction and was staring at me so I just turned my gaze away. There was a sense of paranoia going on.
    Paranoia? Sounds like you two were in LOVE.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Hey, guys, my sister calls my stare "Snoopy vulture". hahaha!

eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Hey, guys, my sister calls my stare "Snoopy vulture". hahaha!

*high five* Then you must know what I am talking about. Your sis was completely correct.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Snoopy Vulture ENFJs, ftw!!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    *high five* Then you must know what I am talking about. Your sis was completely correct.
    Oh, pifilty poo! I was totally joking

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

good question. NFs tend to score low on E/I. especially as they get older. the idealist temperaments share a number of introverted talents (introspection, intrapersonal intelligence, independent thinking, vivid imagination, creative, free spirited nature, philosophical bent) as well as a number of extraverted talents (public speaking, interpersonal intelligence and relating to people, personal problem solving). I'm an ENFP and I score very low on E because I take a lot of time to sort things out in my brain (Ne works by gathering information, making connections, and then getting really excited and wanting to tell everyone, this gets annoying at school because I feel the urge to tell all the connections I make that the teacher does not address, even in class that I think are boring is hell. it's almost like an instinct or something and I have to be careful to keep my mouth shut or I can talk for like 10 hours straight).... anyway I digress, introversion/extraversion does tend to decrease with age, but more so for NFs than other types (the time when mbti type is most obvious is in the teen years when the 3rd and 4th functions are fully developed)
    an INFJ with a strong Fe (for instance, a revolutionary leader like Martin Luther King) is probably going to score very low on introversion. likewise, an ENFJ who is an author will probably score low extroversion.
    I think the main difference is that ENFJs will tend to get more excited. they love to be constantly talking and connecting with people where an INFJ will be more serious and up in their head, having a few VERY close friends (this is common NF trait though, we tend to be extremely picky about our friends and would rather have 2-5 close friends that we can really bond with). INFJs tend to fall into the tragic hero role and feel like they have to put everything on their shoulders and be Prometheus for everyone (this kind of annoys me, ISFJs and ISTJs do it too and ENFJs do it a little bit)

MBTI
    AHH!

Quote Originally Posted by mwv6r View Post
    I really value that INFJ trait of thinking something over before I speak (because I dunno about you other INFJs but there are some really crazy, inappropriate things that float into my head on a regular basis that are not meant for public consumption!).
    LOL. I know exactly what you're talking about, happens to me a lot too. It's that damn introverted intuition!

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    Ne works by gathering information, making connections, and then getting really excited and wanting to tell everyone, this gets annoying at school because I feel the urge to tell all the connections I make that the teacher does not address, even in class that I think are boring is hell. it's almost like an instinct or something and I have to be careful to keep my mouth shut or I can talk for like 10 hours straight
    this is ot, but it resonated enough to draw attn to it. the key is to find Ni dom to share these things with. the balance is perfect and both people end up being so engrossed in the conversation. Ni works to slow down better integrate develop concentrate etc, Ne works to expand and look outward and grab concrete material to MAKE real examples.

MBTI
    INFJ

As an ENFJ, I often see things about people - good things, mostly - and blurt out a compliment about it. Sometimes this has been seen as toady or bootlickery, while *I swear* I was just excited by what I saw and wanted to mention it.

I believe many people are too sceptical to accept that ENFJs are like this, because a negative form of this behaviour is often used to 'buy' affection of someone. Hell, whenever I meet another ENFJ I don't trust him/her either, as he/she's just too much to be real. Until I realize I'm the same way.

But anyway, when I'm tired, I can just shut up for hours in a group and I really feel like an INFJ then. But from reading descriptions, ENFJ is my best match.