User Tag List

First 3456 Last

perdu fleur par bologne Martoon's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I had a stuffed koala once. I'm not 100% sure that's legal, but it was kind of old.
    Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    You mean a real one that's stuffed?
    Taxidermy is the sincerest form of flattery.

Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4theBestNU View Post
    I don't own a single stuffed animal to my knowledge.
    Your NF credentials are hereby revoked.
    I'm not a procrastinator. I'm a long-term planner.

MBTI
    INTP

I used to have a bunch of stuffed animals. Now they're sitting in a box in the garage.

I do, however, have a small pillow that my parents bought me before I was born. The smell and feel of it is deeply rooted in my childhood, which is probably one of the reasons I've never gotten rid of it. Not to mention, it's comfortable.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Martoon View Post
    Taxidermy is the sincerest form of flattery.
    yeah, ye-ah, eh eh ah...
    I like that. So true.

MBTI
    GONE

Wow -- is having stuffed animals a stereotypical NF trait?? I'm a grown woman and an ENFP and I have WAY TOO MANY stuffed animals, enough to stuff 3 garbage bags, though putting them in garbage bags seems too cruel. I have to give away my dolls though and I am embarassed that I still feel attached to ALL of them.

I definitely anthropomorphize my stuffed animals, though even that is going to far because stuffed animals aren't alive. As a kid, I would wish each and every one of my stuffed animals goodnight... and this was in highschool...

Umm...yeah, they are going to Goodwill soon.

MBTI
    INFP

I have no stuffed toys of my own whatsoever, my step mother binned all our toys when I was 7 and I got over the desire to have them not long after that.

My kids have toys, and my daughters room is a fluffy princess's heaven, but for me.....MEH.

My pride is my books, other people have stuffed animals, I have books everywhere.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    Having said that, I have to contradict myself by admitting to having owned a small army of He-man "action figures" (dolls really). They were kind of props for the imagination for me, though.
    I did the same thing with a hundred little dinosaur figurines...and lego people (...who went on adventures like : "Steve and the Trek to Dinosaur Island" or "Ninjas vs. Underwater Explorers" or "The Ninjas and the Underwater Explorers Go Meet the Dinosaurs"...or something tamer but equally surreal). I was the little kid sitting off to the side somewhere with a toy making weird noises, while in my head I was so far away I didn't even remember where I was at the time.

MBTI
    GONE

Default Segue --> Childhood Toys

Since we're on that topic --

I've always had dolls and accumulated a lot while I was a tween. I was especially fond of Lego's as a child and as a toddler/kid would play with a toy once and throw it away.

I also enjoyed telling stories and writing. As I became a later tween I would spend my weekends (when not with friends) dressing up in clothes and doing my hair and make-up. I also would play around with a video camera and sometimes use dolls to act out impromptu scenes.

Now I'm hoping to pursue a career in entertainment, so I guess some NF tendencies stay with you always and just develop?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I played with a few stuffed animals when I was younger, and now have a couple stuffed animals near my computer, one of which is a Beanie Baby, but I just look at and occasionally talk to them now.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

I'm still very attached to a 'Furskin's' bear that my hubbie gave me many years ago. His name is Dudley. I also have a cute little kittie named Tommy O'Malley. It's all good, you never get too old. I should know, because I'm very old.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Wow -- is having stuffed animals a stereotypical NF trait?? I'm a grown woman and an ENFP and I have WAY TOO MANY stuffed animals, enough to stuff 3 garbage bags, though putting them in garbage bags seems too cruel. I have to give away my dolls though and I am embarassed that I still feel attached to ALL of them.

I definitely anthropomorphize my stuffed animals, though even that is going to far because stuffed animals aren't alive. As a kid, I would wish each and every one of my stuffed animals goodnight
    Hehe...I do all this stuff too. Do you know what I just noticed?...I give all my stuffed animals the same personality. They are all ENFJs, I think. I wonder who else does this..
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D