• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] How to spot an INFJ?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
cool guys. i do my best thinking at night. i really do. waking up in the middle of the night with sudden insight, and consequent inspiration to write, is so.........me. i have had insomnia for about a decade now, i've gotten to where i like it....and i miss it if i go for a while without it. it's not just about being alone or having the house to myself, although those are important factors. it's like my brain is cleared from everything but my deepest thoughts and desires and fantasies.......most of the inhibitions are gone in that precious time because i have gotten enough sleep to clear the daily crap from my head, but yet still have enough time left--and space--to explore in the deepest hours of night whatever should find its way into my head and heart, which in those darkest hours meld from two entities into one, totally and completely. it's a wonderful thing........

i also love the rain and miss my texas thunderstorms. i love love love the snow too, and never get tired of seeing it falling. to me, an overcast day is just as beautiful as a sunny one.....or maybe more beautiful in a surreal way.