User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by whimsical View Post
    it does!

...even my soul
    your soul belongs to almighty God. why would he give you a black soul? he loves you remember?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    -Usually quite thin.
    -Usually dress... hard to explain. An element of reserve there, but subtle drama, too. They are very good at mixing black with other colors, but not a lot of color usually.
    -When they smile for pictures sometimes their eyes remain relaxed, which can make their smile look phony (even though it probably isn't fake).
    -They can seem "off-limits" from afar, but once you get to know them, you won't find a better or more caring listener.
    -Dry sense of humor, sometimes making fun of others without them being aware of it, subtle puns not uncommon.
    These are true for me. I wear black a lot (today I'm wearing black jeans and a black patterned shirt), though I also like to mix black with bright colours.

Black is the new black.
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Ya, just mention once "You always wear black" and you gonna see bright colors the next day

No time to waste
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    So true. I often feel like I can only truly be myself when I am on my own. Around other people automatically the Fe kicks in, I adjust myself to them and sometimes find it hard to draw the line (so if I do it tends to be pretty abrupt). It's not like I am pretending to be someone I am not or like I am denying my own needs, it's just that the parts of my character that are necessary to relate to this person at that given moment come to the surface.

The more I trust someone the more I will show them other parts of my personality. I think I would want to marry the person with whom I can truly be myself, where I don't feel like I have to push certain parts of my character to the back because they don't understand them.
    This makes a lot of sense. I can tell when I'm molding my personality to the person I'm with. I tend to be a lot more random and crazy with my ENFP or ISFP friend around, or a lot more idea-building with my INTP friend.

For me, being myself, as far as I know, is impossible around other people unless they were also INFJs. We probably would cause a feedback loop on our Fe so it short circuits and the true personality flows through. Though that's a hodgepodge of theory right there.

I am the same to some degree. Very conflict-avoidant. I can tell a stranger or an acquaintance to PLEASE stop doing something but the closer someone is to me (and the more F they are, Ts are easier to deal with) the more I shy away from confronting them.

However I have also realized that there is a good side to that. You always meet a person twice in your life (as we say in German) and sometimes it is helpful if you haven't pissed them off in the past (by having a fight with them) but they instead remember you as a peaceful and nice person. If you are someone who strives for harmony you will have less (relationship) bridges to mend.
    I am the same way too, but when I'm in a bad mood I can be as bad as an angry badger.

Ive been thinking, INFJs seem to all have a certain level of sophistication that permeates their personality and countenance. An INFJ girl I know would fit perfectly on a Broadway stage, while I just kind of pull off the 'casual cool nerd' look. Maybe it isn't sophistication, rather than an intuitive harmony between our personality and how we express it in clothing and passive body language? Hmmmmm...
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

I was working with an older guy who always thought I was rich
    ?
    I N V I C T U S

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

so funny about the black. i like to wear tanks and yoga pants pretty much every day, cuz i like to be comfortable but not frumpy. usually black.....i'm sorta grungy but clean enough. and my nose DOES turn up on the tip....weird. and if i'm not looking down, i have a downright scary, stern and vacant stare to my face, which is why i usually look away in pics....haha. oh, and i'm a super diligant momma, and am too self-sacrificing when it comes to my kids, but i am very stern and sharp with them as well.......i don't mince words either......haha.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post

Ive been thinking, INFJs seem to all have a certain level of sophistication that permeates their personality and countenance. An INFJ girl I know would fit perfectly on a Broadway stage, while I just kind of pull off the 'casual cool nerd' look. Maybe it isn't sophistication, rather than an intuitive harmony between our personality and how we express it in clothing and passive body language? Hmmmmm...
    I would agree with this. I have had others describe me as 'poised' and always well put together (even when casual) and I'd say the same of my INFJ friends. I don't know that it's the clothes so much as the way we carry and present ourselves to others. 'Sophisticated' is probably an accurate word, although it could easily be misinterpreted by others as stand-offish/goody-two-shoes (well, sometimes that might be the case! ) or snobby.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Hmm... I almost never wear black. I like instead strong, clear colours like blues or reds.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I would agree with this. I have had others describe me as 'poised' and always well put together (even when casual) and I'd say the same of my INFJ friends. I don't know that it's the clothes so much as the way we carry and present ourselves to others. 'Sophisticated' is probably an accurate word, although it could easily be misinterpreted by others as stand-offish/goody-two-shoes (well, sometimes that might be the case! ) or snobby.
    I get "poised," too. And "casually elegant."

Sniffles

I usually wear Black and other dark colours.