User Tag List

First 567

Thread: ENFP Pet Peeves

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Watching dreary monotone financial and political news is literally TORTURE for me.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by alexx View Post
    I know another ENFP and she and I are soo different. You cannot get her to shutup. I'm surprised she stops to breathe! She is really sweet, but I feel tired when we speak.

I normally sit there and listen. I am pretty shy IRL until I get to know someone. I will smile and listen, just will be careful what I say.

Here, I can hide behind my PC and be as loud, up front, or obnoxious as I want... It's great.
    +1

however it's something I learned to do. I used to be very loud and then I learned that people prefer you to be shy and even blush. Tends to make them feel less overwhelmed. So that became like second nature to me. There are however still people that have the ability to make me overenthused completely and that naturally bring the 'loud' me out. It's such a relief when you meet people that can handle it. And yes...I lov the internet. It allows you to be as bonkers as you wanna be
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    +1

however it's something I learned to do. I used to be very loud and then I learned that people prefer you to be shy and even blush. Tends to make them feel less overwhelmed. So that became like second nature to me. There are however still people that have the ability to make me overenthused completely and that naturally bring the 'loud' me out. It's such a relief when you meet people that can handle it. And yes...I lov the internet. It allows you to be as bonkers as you wanna be
    Yup! My best friend is a male INFJ. We can be serious but every once and a while and all of a sudden... BAM! SILLY SWITCH! Drop of a hat we get goofy and talk and joke and feed off of each other. It can start with just a look or even both of us spotting something and thinking the same thing. It's so weird because I've never had a friend like him before.

Sometimes I get to be too much for him. He will look at me and say "I can't handle it right now - its too much and you are pushing all the buttons at once" - I know then its time to back off and come back later. I don't even know what buttons I'm pushing!!! I'm not trying to.....

But - I can tell when he needs it - he does what I call "Some serious wall staring". I tell him to get out of his head and come play.

I could have written this post 100 times better but I got lazy. Sorry for the flow-issues there.

89% Extroverted ~ 68% Intuition ~ 84% Feeling ~ 89% Perceiving
    Enneagram: 2w1 SO/SP Socionics: ENFp
    Cognitive Process
    Se 30.4% Si 19.1% - Ne 38.4% Ni 26.4% - Te 23.1% Ti 20% - Fe 46.4% Fi 35.8%
    Sanguine | Phlegmatic
    Right Brain Dominant

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Sometimes I get to be too much for him. He will look at me and say "I can't handle it right now - its too much and you are pushing all the buttons at once" - I know then its time to back off and come back later. I don't even know what buttons I'm pushing!!! I'm not trying to.....
    Hahaha. Yeah, I get that with my ISTJ and INTP roommates too. "I need space!" "Whoa, whoa easy there killer."