User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 64

Thread: ENFP Pet Peeves

  1. #41
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    you know besides my hijacking this thread to talk about me...haha
    Now that's an ENFP.

  2. #42
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Hey, its all in good fun, we're just trying to figure ourselves out! If others have us figured and know it, let them tell us, so we can focus back at the topic at hand! * erin*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  3. #43
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    It's okay, NFs should be allowed to hijack all they want in their own subforum.

  4. #44
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    I'm surprised you people actually like NTs considering some of these pet peeves.



  5. #45
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I'm surprised you people actually like NTs considering some of these pet peeves.
    To me it seems like ENFPs have a lack of pet peeves, so I want to know what gets to them.

    ENFPs, I know you have some weirder pet peeves than these.

  6. #46
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    We're very accepting and forgiving
    And not all of you display these characteristics, and if you do, not all of the time, at least.

    Same goes for you guys, why hang out with us when we're flaky, and unreliable and drive you up the wall when we're in a silly streak, not to mention hug you without warning


    And Ajblaise, how about this one:

    I could strangle people who think it's fun to just pick on someone and make them miserable for a week, just because they themselves are in desperate need of feeling better about themselves (by feeling superior over someone else) or because they're just simply bored. How they justify that to themselves, is beyond me.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  7. #47
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    We're very accepting and forgiving
    And not all of you display these characteristics, and if you do, not all of the time, at least.

    Same goes for you guys, why hang out with us when we're flaky, and unreliable and drive you up the wall when we're in a silly streak, not to mention hug you without warning
    You can't out-silly an INTP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    And Ajblaise, how about this one:

    I could strangle people who think it's fun to just pick on someone and make them miserable for a week, just because they themselves are in desperate need of feeling better about themselves (by feeling superior over someone else) or because they're just simply bored. How they justify that to themselves, is beyond me.
    For you, where do you draw the line between playfully teasing and picking on someone?

  8. #48
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    You can't out-silly an INTP.

    LOL, sure honey


    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    For you, where do you draw the line between playfully teasing and picking on someone?
    I draw the line where you see that the other person no longer enjoys the game. When you can tell they're upset. When they've asked you repeatedly to stop. When they burst out in tears you're already way over the line. Some even keep going till a person is hysterical. That's where I just wanna jump in and bang their head against a wall. Especially, if they feel the need to do this en plain public as we call it and laugh at the person with the support of like 20 people. Bully behavior basically.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  9. #49
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    LOL, sure honey

    What he means is, that everytime you feel that you have out-silly'd an INTP, there's another level of understanding in which only the INTP has knowledge off that counter-silly's your out-sillyness, that exists beyond your own comprehention.

    It's a win-win situation for both.

  10. #50
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    You haven't been around 3 ENFPs on a silly streak before, have you..
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTJ] ENTJ's - What are your pet peeves?
    By bLAze in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 04-16-2017, 07:59 PM
  2. political pet peeves for sept 09
    By wren in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 12:17 AM
  3. Things that annoy you (pet peeves)
    By NewEra in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 03:35 PM
  4. Uber's new pet peeve...
    By The Ü™ in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 01:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO