User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: ENFP Pet Peeves

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ed111 View Post
    Likewise. I find it extremely annoying that they won't sit quietly and listen occasionally.
    see i totally don't get this! comments like this make me think i'm not an extravert! what the hell! it doesn't apply to me at all.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    see i totally don't get this! comments like this make me think i'm not an extravert! what the hell! it doesn't apply to me at all.
    I think ENFPs are suppose to be one of the better listeners out of the extroverts, as well as good talkers.

That's what I've noticed, anyway.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I used to be more "in your face" - people called me "expected conversation." Of course I think I hang around with introverts, too, so I might seem more chatty.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Used to be too loud and present, now people complain I'm not loud and present enough. Can never get it right, it seems.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I hate it when people don't mean what they say, when they're being serious.

I hate it when people say but don't do. Love is action, not just words.

I hate it when people try to fit in, but really don't. When people aren't true to themselves.

I hate it when people are too bossy. When they're so closed minded that no one matters but themselves.

It annoys me when people make a huuuuge deal out of a little problem. All those SF's!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

damn...maybe i'm not. is it possible i'm an infp? or what? hmm....don't confuse me people!! but really...no one would ever call me loud or in your face...ever.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I hate people who seem to want to misunderstand you and automatically assume that you must be trying to con them somehow and your only motives can be selfish ones. Hello! Do I look like the kind of person who goes around wasting her time with that kinda bullshit? God, to live like that must make you miserable, no wonder you're a miserable person to talk to. Plz go be paranoid elsewhere.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I hate people who seem to want to misunderstand you and automatically assume that you must be trying to con them somehow and your only motives can be selfish ones. Hello! Do I look like the kind of person who goes around wasting her time with that kinda bullshit? God, to live like that must make you miserable, no wonder you're a miserable person to talk to. Plz go be paranoid elsewhere.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

damn...maybe i'm not. is it possible i'm an infp? or what? hmm....don't confuse me people!! but really...no one would ever call me loud or in your face...ever.
    I know an ENFP with a 'softer' style, and she kinda seems like an engaging introvert when you're interacting with her, but I'm not 100% sure she's extroverted.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I know an ENFP with a 'softer' style, and she kinda seems like an engaging introvert when you're interacting with her, but I'm not 100% sure she's extroverted.
    yeah...enfp fits. i'm just really not obviously an extravert i don't think...hmm...thanks...you know besides my hijacking this thread to talk about me...haha
    -Jim Morrison