User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

so yeah...i think us being natural is often similar to other people being flirty but we flirt differently when we mean it and don't do it so much when involved with someone...or i should say...i don't.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by seeker22 View Post
    Just because you jerk off, doesn't NECESSARILY mean I would get aroused. That's my point. Depends on the recipient.
    Yea, but I am responsible for wrapping my fist around you. Get it?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Yea, but I am responsible for wrapping my fist around you. Get it?
    My understanding was that you were jerking YOURSELF off, and I would become aroused or NOT by THAT.

MBTI
    ENTP

My understanding was that you were jerking YOURSELF off, and I would become aroused or NOT by THAT.
    No wonder you're so confused. You can't even tell when someone is jerking you off.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    I really can't see how ENFPs are more prone to cheating that other types.. Even SJs... I just reckon they are more thorough in their cover up and so less likley to get caught
    Good point there!

As an ENFP, I am often times accused of being a hopeless flirt... In my mind, I'm simply playfully engaging others and giving them attention. My ex gf (SJ) and I would get in huge fights over this for the five years we were together. (And btw no I never cheated) She said I had no "emotional boundaries." What really sucks is when you think you are just being fun and nice, and the other person mistakes it for genuine romantic interest. Others?
    Describes my experience pretty well.. My INFJ ex used to throw fits at me for coming off too friendly the way I do? I mean.. It's how I relate to people, in general. I'm open/honest & like to invite people to places/experiences I have, bc I like to share in that way.. which comes off the wrong way and drove him nuts.

And, I won't stop being me. If people take it the wrong way, then maybe they think too much or they think they're the shit if a girl's nice to them? IDK..

I respect boundaries in a sense that after everything, I learned to keep distance for this reason.

Despite everything, I still like to treat males/females equally the same. But I learned to just kinda back away a bit.

MBTI
    ENTP

As an ENFP, I am often times accused of being a hopeless flirt... In my mind, I'm simply playfully engaging others and giving them attention. My ex gf (SJ) and I would get in huge fights over this for the five years we were together. (And btw no I never cheated) She said I had no "emotional boundaries." What really sucks is when you think you are just being fun and nice, and the other person mistakes it for genuine romantic interest. Others?
    That's why I say that ENFP's are the emotional sluts. They'll get down emotionally with anyone any time anywhere.

MBTI
    ENFP

No wonder you're so confused. You can't even tell when someone is jerking you off.
    LOL!!! Ok, so then my next question is: can you wrap your fist around me if I don't want you to? NO. Which leads me to believe that unless the recipient is OPEN to the "exchange," it cannot take place. The recipient does "collude" in the act.

MBTI
    ENTP

LOL!!! Ok, so then my next question is: can you wrap your fist around me if I don't want you to? NO. Which leads me to believe that unless the recipient is OPEN to the "exchange," no harm no foul. The recipient does "collude" in the act.
    Oh, so if I go waving money around in your face and you reach for it, that's on me? Does that mean you should brazenly wave money in someone's face or become surprised if they grab for it or become hurt if your SO doesn't like you waving her money around in case people grab at it?

MBTI
    ENFP

That's why I say that ENFP's are the emotional sluts. They'll get down emotionally with anyone any time anywhere.
    That is exactly what I wanted to explore. Emotional sluts: bs or possible??

MBTI
    ENTP

That is exactly what I wanted to explore. Emotional sluts: bs or possible??
    I'm being provocative but it is a question I have thought of.

Slut = indiscriminate with something that should be confined to a relationship

Are there other similar forms of being indiscriminate?