MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Gtzk View Post
    Could you name a few absolutes?
    (Just curious. :3 )
    1. Thou shalt not kill.
    2. Thou shalt not steal.
    3. Thou shalt not bear false witness.
    4. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's rims, whip, or bitch.

Just to name a few.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Flirting is like advertising your availability or at least the suggestion of availability. Flirting, by definition, is sexual or romantic in nature.
    But that means nothing if someone hits on you. Men hit on me when I walk down the street in sweats, sunglasses and an ipod. That means nothing to me. I am only responsible if I follow through. You can't be responsible for someone else's actions. It may be unethical or in bad taste to "taunt" someone, but ultimately every person must be responsible for their own actions. Flirting does not always mean cheating.

I'll just let it be known now that I don't believe in the moral absolute concept. Morals are defined by the society in which we live. Good vs bad assumes a religious context. I'm sure we fundamentally disagree on that, too. But that's what makes life interesting, and that's why I spend so much time talking to you here. And I'm going to back out of the conversation now.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Synarch seems blue, or Blue seems bitter?

Five minutes ago you were agreeing with me! Fickle ENFPS.....
    You see the thing about Fi coherence is that I agreed with you "five minutes ago" because I agreed with what you said BACK THEN. Meanwhile you said things I didn't agree with.

Everyone would do that probably, but this an example of how ENFPs see thing btw. We don't pick sides lightly. You must be coherent or else. But when we do we stick to them no matter what.

But I must say this debate is getting kind of ridiculous. The amount of generalization is getting too much. Are we now assuming ENFPs are cheaters by nature? Seriously people....

You people seem to forget that Fi is all about right and wrong. My commitments are not easily broken.
    Last edited by Moiety; 04-17-2009 at 02:37 PM. Reason: edited

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    But that means nothing if someone hits on you. Men hit on me when I walk down the street in sweats, sunglasses and an ipod. That means nothing to me. I am only responsible if I follow through. You can't be responsible for someone else's actions. It may be unethical or in bad taste to "taunt" someone, but ultimately every person must be responsible for their own actions. Flirting does not always mean cheating.

I'll just let it be known now that I don't believe in the moral absolute concept. Morals are defined by the society in which we live. Good vs bad assumes a religious context. I'm sure we fundamentally disagree on that, too. But that's what makes life interesting, and that's why I spend so much time talking to you here. And I'm going to back out of the conversation now.
    You always shout out with one foot in the stirrup. Peace.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

You always shout out with one foot in the stirrup. Peace.
    No, I just don't want to derail the thread even more and talk about religion. If you want to talk about this with me, start a new thread and I will gladly meet you there. Seriously. Otherwise, peace.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    No, I just don't want to derail the thread even more and talk about religion. If you want to talk about this with me, start a new thread and I will gladly meet you there. Seriously. Otherwise, peace.
    No such thing as derailing. People can rerail whenever they like. I'm not steering this titanic.

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

1. Thou shalt not kill.
    2. Thou shalt not steal.
    3. Thou shalt not bear false witness.
    4. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's rims, whip, or bitch.

Just to name a few.
    1. Agreed.
    2. Yes/no. That differs.
    3. Agreed.
    4. Agreed. But nothing stays yours indefinite thus brings the point down a bit. And by bitch you mean a dog right? And, is anything ever rightfully yours? Just because you claimed it doesn't really mean that it is yours and yours only?
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

No such thing as derailing. People can rerail whenever they like. I'm not steering this titanic.
    How's that for being incoherent? ... o.O
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Gtzk View Post
    1. Agreed.
    2. Yes/no. That differs.
    3. Agreed.
    4. Agreed. But nothing stays yours indefinite thus brings the point down a bit. And by bitch you mean a dog right? And, is anything ever rightfully yours? Just because you claimed it doesn't really mean that it is yours and yours only?
    Good. Glad to hear this. Give me your money. All of it. Oh, and your car. And your woman.

Point of that commandment is, don't interfere with what other people have. Don't desire something that doesn't belong to you. It's not really about if it really belongs to them. It certainly doesn't belong to you. That's the point.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    You see the thing about Fi coherence is that I agreed with you "five minutes ago" because I agreed with what you said BACK THEN. Meanwhile you said things I didn't agree with.

Everyone would do that probably, but this an example of how ENFPs see thing btw. We don't pick sides lightly. You must be coherent or else. But when we do we stick to them no matter what.

But I must say this debate is getting kind of ridiculous. The amount of generalization is getting too much. Are we now assuming ENFPs are cheaters by nature? Seriously people....

You people seem to forget that Fi is all about right and wrong. My commitments are not easily broken.
    LMAO! Why do you guys take EVERYTHING so personally?

You agreed with something I said. But later, you didn't disagree with anything, you just passed a judgement without an explanation.
    There's a not-so-subtle difference.

I haven't made any generalizations (other than the tongue-in-cheek one about being fickle.) And if you knew me you'd know I've refuted allegations about all ENFPs being cheaters in the past.

Check out the ENFP hugz on my wall!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.