User Tag List

First 6141516171826 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Flirting is tacitly sexual or romantic. Check the dictionary. I am not talking about being friendly, cheerful, or curious.

Whispering in someone's ear? Jesus.

Talking about flirting. Flirting is at least romantic or sexual in its approach.
    yeah i know...i'm pretty sure we agree on the definition...so i guess i'm just saying no i don't flirt unless i mean it but my natural way of being can be considered as such anyway...i think that's the op's point. i don't think he's actually saying that he does flirt when with someone either but people often think he is.

or am i confused on the whole point of this conversation?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Considering the hard line attacks you seem to be making against those darn flirty NFs, it seemed a very reasonable question. Why so defensive? How many NTs have asked you questions that make you feel that way?
    I'm not so sure he's being defensive. It's the level of flirtatiousness that ENFP can have as an individual.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    The line depends on what gender and age the person is, and what their body language and mood tell me. But since I am in a relationship, it never gets past making innuendos or double entendres. Word games are fun.

And on occasion, if I step over the line, I apologize immediately and tone it down.

Personally, I think many people I have engaged with were relieved that I wasn't just another drone lacking in personality, or an obnoxious know-it-all.
    Double entendres of a sexual or romantic nature? What is the purpose of this?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ISTJ

ENFP's are not fair! They flirt and then when you flirt back as soon as they get a hint that you are serious, they run away! Soooo not fair...
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    ENFP's are not fair! They flirt and then when you flirt back as soon as they get a hint that you are serious, they run away! Soooo not fair...
    That's the point. It's not about you. It's about them. It's to fill the need.

We all got it comin' kid Delilah's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Does your mom know you're on the computer?
    No, but I can call her and let her know if it would make you feel better, hell, I can call my kids too if it really means that much to you, although, they are in school and can't answer their cell phones.

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    I'm not so sure he's being defensive. It's the level of flirtatiousness that ENFP can have as an individual.
    He certainly reads as defensive, and bitter too.
    *clinging to my face like a starfish of love* ....... PinkPiranha

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

so...i just watched happy go lucky last night and there's a scene that this whole thing reminds me of...and it's kinda scary...just sayin...people ought to be careful of how far they take the jokey, sexual flirty thing...because some people are freaks...i'm sure everyone knows that...i'm just sayin.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISTJ

That's the point. It's not about you. It's about them. It's to fill the need.
    But what exactly IS the need? The need to socialize? They are better off using the internet for that, at least that way they have a less chance of hurting feelings and what not!
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    No, but I can call her and let her know if it would make you feel better, hell, I can call my kids too if it really means that much to you, although, they are in school and can't answer their cell phones.
    It'd make me feel better if you had your tubes tied.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    But what exactly IS the need? The need to socialize? They are better off using the internet for that, at least that way they have a less chance of hurting feelings and what not!
    That's what I am trying to figure out. When people flirt with you and you respond how do they justify it if you take them seriously?