User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    And the NF out-NTs the NT.
    You just want to believe what you want to believe and you conceal this under a load of bullshit logical justification.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kar View Post
    I'm not a hopeless flirt. I got hurt to many times, so I guess flirting is useless for me anyways.
    You bring up a very interesting point. Maybe flirting is an ongoing (gerund like) thing that keeps the spirit alive. Even though some of it ends up in the dumps the flirter eventually falls back on instinct and still uses useless talents (when deemed such) not for the sake of hope but to tickle the Ne in order to supply recharge to ones natural preference.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    You just want to believe what you want to believe and you conceal this under a load of bullshit logical justification.
    I'm not justifying anything, just pointing out the irrational.

Are you in a manic phase?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    ENFPs' love seems very diffuse. They love everyone, and equally. And there is no problem with that, but this is just in stark contrast to the way that others operate. To me, as an INFJ, it is bit like emotional whoring.
    There are many levels of emotional intensity. I guarantee you that no one gets to the level my SO does, and I'm unwilling to share that depth with anyone else. But yes, I do like sharing a certain amount of emotional intensity with others other than my SO. I see no shame in that.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    I definitely don't agree with people trying to dampen their partner's enthusiasm just because they want them all to themselves.
    And this is what I was referring to sanveane - some people can't bear to share their fun-loving ENFPs it seems.

That's how the SJ I was involved with was. SHE wanted all of my attention and positive energy to be directed to HER. No one else. Period.

Our spirits are like wild stallions and cannot be tamed... When someone tries to "coral" us we feel stifled. You simply mustn't dampen our enthusiasm and zest for life.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

ENFPs' love seems very diffuse. They love everyone, and equally. And there is no problem with that, but this is just in stark contrast to the way that others operate. To me, as an INFJ, it is bit like emotional whoring.
    I definitely agree with this statement. If you're my friend, I'll go to the ends of the earth for you. My boyfriends have always had to be understanding of the fact that just because I love them in an entirely different way doesn't mean they always have the rightofway in situations. I don't forget about people when I fall in love.

I'm not saying my boyfriend always goes on the backburner, but they definitely need to be understanding that I'm not going to come running everytime they ring their little sick bell. and I'm not going to act like susie Q either. Some people think they should always get the most attention when in a relationship with someone.. I don't operate this way. I don't want constant attention, nor do I give constant attention.. with ANYONE in my life.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

We all got it comin' kid Delilah's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post

Seriously, if you can't defend your questionable moral behavior against scrutiny is that my problem or your problem?
    What questionable moral behavior? Flirting? I'm a mad flirt and I make no apologies for it.

You remind me of an uptight little church girl.
    *clinging to my face like a starfish of love* ....... PinkPiranha

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

ENFPs' love seems very diffuse. They love everyone, and equally. And there is no problem with that, but this is just in stark contrast to the way that others operate. To me, as an INFJ, it is a bit like emotional whoring.
    not true. the people in my lil circle know who they are and i'm quite certain they feel the difference and when in a relationship that person would always feel like the most important person in the world...no question.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

:\ What's with all the church bashing lately? .. Anyways, Synarch does make a point. You ought to be able to at least explain why you're justified, or be comfortable in the reasons why you take action.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    What questionable moral behavior? Flirting? I'm a mad flirt and I make no apologies for it.

You remind me of an uptight little church girl.
    I am an uptight little church girl. I sing "Just as I am" every Sunday during the Invitation and I will be 12 next week. Would you like me to pray for you?

Would you flirt in front of your SO? Would any of you? This is the test.

Be honest.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."