User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    This thread is horrible now, just horrible!

I blame the non-ENFPs like Synarch and sanveane.

To the ENFPs:
    You just like preying on their puppy-like cluelessness, you old Internet lothario.

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    oooh, I had a yummy dose of this yesterday working with three guys, two enfps and an entp. The enfps were the sweetest ever but no eye contact. The entp, very pointed direct eye contact, fucking smart guy too, was so SEXY!

Funny though as six months ago I would have been like the other two and not noticed as I wasn't making eye contact with people. Yesterday I made direct eye contact back, and then he started talking about his kids.
    Direct eye contact is like cocaine for personal interactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I've dated ENFPs in the past and this is one of the biggest issues that we would always run into (in addition to flakiness). They would flirt with other women and act like it was no big deal. How is it not a big deal that you're touching, dancing with, and chatting up another woman as if you're single? It's disrespectful. And once it did go so far that the ENFP cheated, and that ended our relationship. I'm not going to keep my partner on a leash to make sure they behave appropriately.
    Bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I dunno, to me it's just my type of bantering. Just like some NTs like to insult each other, which other types don't like either btw, I just enjoy sexual innuendo to test how quick-witted the other person is, and yes, what kind of person they are. And it has the pleasant side-effect of creating a warmth and comfort that makes bonding more easy. And depending on the person and the click we have, it can go pretty far (at least in my case). I do agree that you should make the situation clear up front (hey, im not looking for a bf, i'm taken, i'm just joking about, etc), but then I find that there's just as many who use insults to banter that don't give the other party this curtesy.
    What. The. Fuck. Ever.

I should have bolded that whole thing.

Will you NTs quit ruining the cool NFs???
    Don't trust him, NF's.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Blue, i realise it was created by an ENFP, but I think it was meant to seek understanding. Anycase, you might not agree with it, but it really is between me and my SO. He knows this about me, and has no problem with it, so I don't see why it should be a problem at all. He's fortunately not the jealous type. If I knew I was hurting him and making him unhappy, I wouldn't do this. But that's one of the reasons why I love him: he accepts and loves me for being who I am, including this part of me.
    Maybe he just knows your soul is a black hole of need and is thankful that you have found a way to scratch that itch without sucking him into it completely.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

i am too...i suck at foruming kinda. i don't feel like my personality comes out in text...which is beyond frustrating for me!
    Agreed. It's just the forums though. Sometimes I read what I write and I don't even think I wrote it. AIMing is better... more fluid.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

If it helps. The mental picture i formulate through observation by your writing is not at all cold nor detatched. That's to both jeno and erin. The mental picture is quite happy and gregarious or i wouldn't have borderline stalked you to the point of overlapping this forum with a computer dating site in my brain Ne sometimes gets the two confused.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

violaine

This thread is horrible now, just horrible!

I blame the non-ENFPs like Synarch and sanveane.

To the ENFPs:
    Pfft you! :P :P I'm trying to figure out what is behind it. What is horrible is watching your SO go at it with others in that particular way.

And though I said it earlier, I was talking about flirting, not just being friendly, there's a vast difference! I'm very friendly and none of my partners have ever accused me of flirting.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    You just like preying on their puppy-like cluelessness, you old Internet lothario.

Direct eye contact is like cocaine for personal interactions.

Bingo.

What. The. Fuck. Ever.

I should have bolded that whole thing.

Don't trust him, NF's.

Maybe he just knows your soul is a black hole of need and is thankful that you have found a way to scratch that itch without sucking him into it completely.
    Sheesh.

One of the reasons this forum was created is because @ INTPc the NFs would swoop down with moralistic judgments on the INTPs and tell us how horrible we were behaving/thinking/feeling. This created understandable backlash, and eventually this forum was born.

To see an NT do the same to NFs... for shame! For shame!

There is an INTP Appreciation thread, why is there not an ENFP Flirting thread?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    Pfft you! :P :P I'm trying to figure out what is behind it. What is horrible is watching your SO go at it with others in that particular way.

And though I said it earlier, I was talking about flirting, not just being friendly, there's a vast difference! I'm very friendly and none of my partners have ever accused me of flirting.
    The only problem is one person's friendly is another person's flirting.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    If it helps. The mental picture i formulate through observation by your writing is not at all cold nor detatched. That's to both jeno and erin. The mental picture is quite happy and gregarious or i wouldn't have borderline stalked you to the point of overlapping this forum with a computer dating site in my brain Ne sometimes gets the two confused.
    that's encouraging......
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

The only problem is one person's friendly is another person's flirting.
    Can't you do both? What if you start by being friendly and then change your mind midway? When does it transition?

MBTI
    ENTP

Sheesh.

One of the reasons this forum was created is because @ INTPc the NFs would swoop down with moralistic judgments on the INTPs and tell us how horrible we were behaving/thinking/feeling. This created understandable backlash, and eventually this forum was born.

To see an NT do the same to NFs... for shame! For shame!
    If you can't stand the heat...

Seriously, if you can't defend your questionable moral behavior against scrutiny is that my problem or your problem?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    If you can't stand the heat...

Seriously, if you can't defend your questionable moral behavior against scrutiny is that my problem or your problem?
    SHAME