• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Are enfjs evil?

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
So I heard people arte putting the blame on enfjs. Like hitler, mao and alot of other dictators, people are putting them in an enfj squarebox. So really, are enfjs capable of that kind of evil?

Pancreas

MBTI Type
ISTP
Yeah. Just like people of any other type are capable of it. Added to the fact that 'evil' is subjective.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
the important idea is that exfj are capable of madness. it's hard to orientate in the world and form a coherent self, for a child with dominant Fe, under certain circumstances. i have personally never seen an evil hitler type of enfj, but i have seen the most obstinate behavior of confused enfj in the below 100 IQ range. and with those, it's never about them or just anyone but always about a higher cause and a principle and thus the whole world. they don't like to do it below ghandi like dimensions. i mean, that's how they are feeling about the principal importance of their mission. (not saying anything about ghandis type, btw). for instance, when they choose to serve supper for the poor of their neighborhood (how evil, right?), its the dawn of a new era.

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Yup we're just plain evil....

The only feeling type that ever goes wrong.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Speaking as a representative of that type second only to ENTJs in the official evil stats, I'm going to have to say ENFJs are... are... um... influential.

Lucky for us all, they're matched by duality with stable, loyal, grounded... thoughtful... INTPs.

([putatively humorous comment, smilies, and appeals to deities here])

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've seen ENFJs utterly ruin a person in one fell swoop. And then I've also seen an ENFJ help a person when no one else would. With Fe dominants, you never know what you'll get. They can be pretty vicious and plain paranoid. Still, ENFJ is one of my favorite types because when they are good they are really great :)

Gengar

MBTI Type
INFP
oh dear.

let's just say that ENFJs try to fulfill what they think is right for themselves and others by swaying the masses with brilliant rhetoric.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Fe's evil.

Ni is misguided.

So the worst kind of evil.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
But do they have a sense of humour about it?

(One that doesn't travel up the spine quite so inexorably...?)

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
i think ENFJ is a pretty cool guy. eh maniuplates people and doesnt afraid of anything!!1

Well, to be honest, I know only one honest-to-goodness ENFJ. And she sure can be manipulative and explosive. But I also like her very much. It's not evil.. it's just a natural tendency to be able to get what you want. What you do with that is up to you.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Only those who have ventured into the darkness that evil resides truly know what evil is...

maliafee

Any type can be a sociopath -- sociopaths lack mirroring neurons in the brain, has nothing to do with type. So one who is a sociopath does not have a conscience, doesn't truly love anyone, and can fake a lot of emotions to get what they want. Anyone could be one... ENFJ, or otherwise.

ENFJ's in general are great though...

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So I heard people arte putting the blame on enfjs. Like hitler, mao and alot of other dictators, people are putting them in an enfj squarebox. So really, are enfjs capable of that kind of evil?

Yes, we are. It's sickening, of course.

Sometimes I have to shove my need for conquest into a suitcase and bounce up and down on the lid until it locks. I frequently feel like I have some feral animal living in me.

The upshot is that we love people so much we rarely go off into Lunatic Land. Bringing harm to others make me physically ill.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
ENFJs tend to be either really good or really bad. That's my observation.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I not only plundered and pillaged - I also raved, gyrated, gamboled, and troweled.