User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Are enfjs evil?

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

I think they have the most acute ability to influence people. It is why the good ones are practically worshiped among their circle and a ways out of it, or are considered cruelly manipulative.

There is nothing more frustrating, depressing, and irritating than being checkmated emotionally. Fe is good at that when it needs/wants to.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    INFJ

How does an ENFJ emotionally checkmate?

Also, what would be an example of an emotional checkmate?

MBTI
    ENFj

Evil? I have no idea what you are talking about. I simply like to "influence" people.

ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Cronkle View Post
    How does an ENFJ emotionally checkmate?
    Far be it for me to be the INFJ on this, but how wouldn't an ENFJ emotionally checkmate? You're Js!

If Fe's what you do, then you direct feeling. If Te's what I do, then I direct action. If someone's got other ideas, I direct them back to the task I've set. You do the same to an Fe tune. It's what J's do.

Also, what would be an example of an emotional checkmate?
    Beats me.

(Boom Boom!)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Far be it for me to be the INFJ on this, but how wouldn't an ENFJ emotionally checkmate? You're Js!

If Fe's what you do, then you direct feeling. If Te's what I do, then I direct action. If someone's got other ideas, I direct them back to the task I've set. You do the same to an Fe tune. It's what J's do.

Beats me.

(Boom Boom!)
    Yeah, and then us Ps just ignore you and do it at our own damn pace.
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

would you say that ENFJs are the best type at influencing people? or at least one of the best?
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Yeah, and then us Ps just ignore you and do it at our own damn pace.
    Oh, don't get me started on Ne saboteurs! You guys and your freakin' in-directions! I've been thinking of starting this as a topic, something about how Ne users do that "emergent leadership" thing. It's either frustrating or it's attractive. Depends a bit on what other functions are at work as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Azseroffs View Post
    would you say that ENFJs are the best type at influencing people? or at least one of the best?
    One of the most motivated.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

The ENFJ I know in particular is very charming & disarming, but he has little motivation . I told him he could be a benevolent dictator if he wanted to, but he said what's the point if being a dictator if you aren't evil. Ultimately, he seems too lazy

I'm not sure what an ENFJ would have to go through to get really screwed up, but my friend has been though a lot & still has a big, warm, good heart.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    The ENFJ I know in particular is very charming & disarming, but he has little motivation . I told him he could be a benevolent dictator if he wanted to, but he said what's the point if being a dictator if you aren't evil. Ultimately, he seems too lazy
    Sometimes, sometimes it's just so clear who is supposed to do what for whom.

See, OA, what if you'd said something like that to an ENTJ?

And the impression that the ENFJ is lazy? Think about it... lazy... not active in the practical, physical world... not, dare I say it, using... wait for it... Te!!!

But with all that schmoozing your ENFJ is doing, that guy really, really isn't lazy at all. That stuff is work! That charming, disarming stuff... it's work he can't not do.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Sometimes, sometimes it's just so clear who is supposed to do what for whom.

See, OA, what if you'd said something like that to an ENTJ?

And the impression that the ENFJ is lazy? Think about it... lazy... not active in the practical, physical world... not, dare I say it, using... wait for it... Te!!!

But with all that schmoozing your ENFJ is doing, that guy really, really isn't lazy at all. That stuff is work! That charming, disarming stuff... it's work he can't not do.
    I like his laziness, haha. I don't know too many unemployed, self-described slackers who manage to still be charming & not just seem like losers
    I suppose his charm & disarm is where all of his efforts go. But he has so much potential I could see him being some kind of jovial despot, or you know, getting a paying job.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe