User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Haven't you ever say something that's even random to you?
    For me my Ne is crazy and random, always, but it also always has a connection that I can see, the random things I say are always prompted by something else, something external I see/hear/etc spins into something else in my mind resulting in saying something others may perceive as random, to me it never is.

MBTI
    epic

no.
    that's just inappropriate.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

No, never. Always make sense, every time, because I'm so serious. Serious is my middle name.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Honestly, no. At least it is not random or weird to me. What frustrates me is when something very much has meaning to me & makes sense to me & others view it as random. I don't consider myself weird, but I suppose I have moments in which I come off that way to others. Trying to be weird is kind of lame anyway...

I never say anything outlandish just to get attention...I don't really do much to seek attention though.
    It's not really for attention (well not always...) It's great fun making up nonsense especially when what started out as randomness ends up somewhere. I often do that when I'm alone. "Trying to be weird" is the last thing on my mind. Although I can see how people will see it as being weird and perhaps childish.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    For me my Ne is crazy and random, always, but it also always has a connection that I can see, the random things I say are always prompted by something else, something external I see/hear/etc spins into something else in my mind resulting in saying something others may perceive as random, to me it never is.
    Yes, it's the same for my Ni. There's always a connection between things. I like to call it "random" because I don't have a specific purpose in mind. Essentially it's undirected open exploration, purely Ni at play.
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Well sort of, I do make remarks that are at odds with the philosophy or idea of what most people tend to think and then are disinterested in talking because its too weird.

However in school I used to say the most random things ever and I'd get these funny looks from people going what the heck was that so yes.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Like Cookie cutter monster cooks crazy coconut... Crazy coconut monster cutter cookie? Crazy coco monster Cut-a cookie. Cookie katta monster crazy nut. Cookie kitty cad-a crazy nut. Cookie kitty had a crazy nut!
    teehee
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by speculative View Post
    For the value of the random thing said in and of its own right yet presented in an interesting way, or for the shock value of the randomness itself?

For example, at work there is someone who will try to be funny by saying inappropriate things. It really doesn't matter what he says, you could interchange a lot of different equally inappropriate phrases; it's the shock value that he's going for.

Or, do you mean something kind of funny in its own right, made hilarious by its spontaneous introduction into the situation?

I find the latter to be more humorous. I usually do not say something spontaneous with the goal of introducing humor into the situation, until I think I've got a good one. I'm more of a sniper when it comes to that rather than spraying the area with suppressing fire.

I dont really like the first type listed & prefer the latter.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

I say things that are perceived as weird and random frequently.

I wouldn't say it was all that intentional though...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I've always been this way. Especially when I don't monitor my filter that much. I love being random. I'll text people random things all the time just for the hect of it.
    ENFP 4w5

deleted

Srrgadnegas! Ti I rhtee dasi.