• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] The NF connection with the Enneagram

Enneagram

• Total voters

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I'm ENFP 8w7 sx/sp/so. But I haven't taken that test. Maybe I will later and post my results.

My results in order.

Type 8 SP
Type 3 SX
Type 7 SO

What I thought was really interesting was that Type 9 was my lowest, followed closely by type 4.

That's cause peacemakers (9s) don't be wasting Iraqis left and right.

Jk :D

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Wow - looking at the results almost all the 4's are INFP's.

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Mine is quite close to Cronkle's (ENFJ)

Type 3 SO [The Achiever]
Type 2 SX [The Helper]
Type 7 SO [The Enthusiast]

More ENFJs should do this! Go!

Shinzon

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Type 4 SP
Type 1 SP
Type 6 SP

INFJ 4w5

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So I'm repeating what I wrote in the other NF/enneagram poll that was opened at the same time as this one, but...

On the test in the OP, my top three were:

1SP
6SP
5SO

But on all other enneagram tests I've taken, I've gotten 1, 4, 5, and 9 as the highest. Also, through reading blurbs in the enneagram book as well as online, I identify most with 1 and 4, and maybe 9 to a certain degree.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
INFP

Type 4 SP
Type 6 SP
Type 9 SX

I don't think I've ever gotten so high on 4 before, and I don't usually score high on 6. I usually get high on 4, 5, and 9. So... dunno if that means anything.

Sponge

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
I did the test again, just for fun, and came up with Type 9.

I suppose it's possible I could be a a type 9 that gets confused with a type 5 :D