• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What sort of topics are NF type topics?

Alienclock

MBTI Type
infp
This section is called NF idyllic. I guess its sort of a place to talk about NF type topics... But I am not 100% sure what that means.

So anyone have any ideas?
What sort of threads belong here?
What sort of topics would you like to see discussed here?

:D

Alienclock

MBTI Type
infp
Probably threads dealing specifically with one of the NF types. I guess it's mainly there to let the NFs feel welcome.

:)
I guess I was looking for something more specific...
I don't want to post something here and get on anyones nerves.

Do fun topics, that have no merit accept fun, belong here? Only if they are type related? Hmmm. Just looking for ideas as to what other people would like to see.
:D

Shimpei

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
NFs like to moralise a lot, so go ahead! :)

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
This is like an NF clubhouse. So discussing NFitude here is fine, as is discussing whatever NFs are interested in (stuffed animals? justice? whatever.)

(How'd you like my impression of Hu.. Hust.. damn, I can't say it, but you all know what I mean.)

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
Is there really any way to define "NF Topics"? I mean, I'm about as INTP as INTP gets, and I can't really come up with a deterministic definition of "INTP Topics".

Lookin4theBestNU

MBTI Type
ENFj
Enneagram
2w3
I hate to admit it but except for your extreme post-whoring those couple of days I enjoyed most all of your posts 'over there'. Your wittiness rocks BTW and you had me literally laughing so hard I had tears with a couple of your posts. I would say just be yourself as that is good. Most of us are pretty easy-going and of course we love topics on stuffed animals :smile:!! You seem to be a good thread starter which is great we need them! I apologize for not being specific....that was all I could muster.

Alienclock

MBTI Type
infp
I hate to admit it but except for your extreme post-whoring those couple of days I enjoyed most all of your posts 'over there'. Your wittiness rocks BTW and you had me literally laughing so hard I had tears with a couple of your posts. I would say just be yourself as that is good. Most of us are pretty easy-going and of course we love topics on stuffed animals :smile:!! You seem to be a good thread starter which is great we need them! I apologize for not being specific....that was all I could muster.
No need to be specific... I am really glad that this thread got any replies.. Thanks all! :)

Now on to the stuffed animals!

and SEX!

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

and SEX!
This seriously can't be good! :eek: Oh, am I moralizing again? Oh wait, it's okay. Let talk about how degrading it is to have sex with stuffed animals? Great NF topic?

meshou

MBTI Type
INXP
NF topics:

1) Ten Tips to Ease Your Canonization
2) I AM SOO PISSED!.... OHGODI'MSORRY
3) Emotional IQ: Mine's Bigger Than Yours
4) I LOVE YOU ALL.
5) Enjoying My Eighth Childhood
6) Codependence: The Joy Of Masochistic "Compassion"

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
No need to be specific... I am really glad that this thread got any replies.. Thanks all! :)

and SEX!

alright after taking that sexual quiz thing you should NOT put stuffed animals and sex in the post...... *shudders*

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
alright after taking that sexual quiz thing you should NOT put stuffed animals and sex in the post...... *shudders*

If anyone even thinks about touching Leonardo... well, prepared to be castigated!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, silly... The real (well, err, stuffed simulacrum of) Leonardo!!!