• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF survey.

i am a xNFx.......

• INFJ male

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • INFJ female

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • ENFJ male

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • ENFJ female

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • INFP male

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • INFP female

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • ENFP male

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • ENFP female

Votes: 13 16.5%

• Total voters
R

Riva

i haven't seen many INFJ males on this forum. leading me to believe that there is only Thursday to represent the INFJ male community.

well lets find out shall we?

so if you are a INFJ male, mention your name... Duh ryt?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
boy have you not looked around *waits for Peguy and Silently Honest to announce their presence*

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
really? not many INFJ males? their's like 500 katrillion billion thousand of them on here.

and why didn't you make the poll the public?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You forgot Evan too. He's an INFJ male.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
There aren't that many around in my opinion either but we could check the site statistics if there are any.

Speaking of which, I noticed that there are some people who are in a seriously misplaced and odd superiority complex due to the rather "questionable" statistics indicating that they are one of or the rarest type(s).
It's like they thrive on that fact (which may be true or false. I mean how many people are interested in MBTI and how many have taken the test?) to feel like they are valuable or special in some way.
I've heard people say that others weren't "worthy" of being a certain type. That seriously annoys me. I just really get irked by contempt.

(Hm sorry venting about contempt for types from all sides. Where's the love?)

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
There aren't that many around in my opinion either but we could check the site statistics if there are any.

Speaking of which, I noticed that there are some people who are in a seriously misplaced and odd superiority complex due to the rather "questionable" statistics indicating that they are one of or the rarest type(s).
It's like they thrive on that fact (which may be true or false. I mean how many people are interested in MBTI and how many have taken the test?) to feel like they are valuable or special in some way.
I've heard people say that others weren't "worthy" of being a certain type. That seriously annoys me. I just really get irked by contempt.

(Hm sorry venting about contempt for types from all sides. Where's the love?)

Ive never been able to understand why some people think that, either. All I can really think of is Misplaced Values or a desperate need of some sort of feeling of strength/uniqueness. An existential crisis? :thinking:

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Most INFJs are Enneagram 4, which would make sense --not right, but sense.

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hi, I'm an INFJ male (or at least I was the last time I looked!).

And I'm not an Enneagram Four, either.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I'm Quite sure I'm a 9w1, too... I'm way too lazy and unmotivated to be anything else >_>

Though I am rusty on the Enneagrams and might have to reread them all to get a better grasp on them.

Faine

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
*salutes* INFJ female reporting!
I've seen quite a few INFJ males around actually, more than I expected to.