User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I thought INFPs were known for seeming quite stoic to strangers, and very emotional with the few people they let in.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I thought INFPs were known for seeming quite stoic to strangers, and very emotional with the few people they let in.
    Okay, for me this is kinda true. Ish. I hate seeming stoic, though, so when I get into stoic mode (which is more like "I don't know what to say to strangers" mode) I feel like a complete jerk and do everything I can to prove to the stranger that I'm not really an aloof loner. I got accused of being a snob once, and it just made me sad inside. Besides, being stoic and then getting emotionally heated over something makes me look hot-headed, too. Which I'm not. At all! So I try not to be misleading, and make myself act a little outside my comfort zone.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    infp

Yes. It seems to be the go to response by my family anytime I am offended by their words or actions. It is very frustrating.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI

Yes, all the time lol

At this point in my life I'm finding people who accept sensitivity as a valuable personal trait, mostly my creative writing and English professors, but I still hear some kind of comment on my heightened sensitivity pretty often.

I like being sensitive, better that than the alternative
    "Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away." -Ekaku Hakuin
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...psdunkqmep.png
    5w4 . IEI . Chaotic Good
    Right-Libertarian Minarchist

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Can T's play too? I'm close on T/F

In all honesty, I'm pretty sensitive. Most of my coworkers and friends and acquaintances don't see me as particularly sensitive or insensitive. Just kinda average. My mom though, thinks sometimes I'm overly sensitive about certain stuff. I guess, I try to hide alot of my vulnerabilities inside, sharing them only with select people.

I don't take criticism very well. Even constructive criticism, better give me alot of positives to go with it so it's easier to take.

I rarely cry over books or movies but there are a few that have caused me to tear up. There are a few songs that have that effect too.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

yes, but i think i get called the opposite a lot more often.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    Can T's play too? I'm close on T/F

In all honesty, I'm pretty sensitive. Most of my coworkers and friends and acquaintances don't see me as particularly sensitive or insensitive. Just kinda average. My mom though, thinks sometimes I'm overly sensitive about certain stuff. I guess, I try to hide alot of my vulnerabilities inside, sharing them only with select people.

I don't take criticism very well. Even constructive criticism, better give me alot of positives to go with it so it's easier to take.

I rarely cry over books or movies but there are a few that have caused me to tear up. There are a few songs that have that effect too.
    I can relate to a lot of this.
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    In my own experience, definitely, yes.