• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] The INFP Appreciation Thread

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Despite the battle, therein also lies solace and peace in simple things (i.e., love, sunshine,...). This may sound cheesy now, but someday you'll understand.

(I'm attracted to dark things; I DO understand what you all are saying. I try to resist the temptation though because no good usually comes from it.)

I do understand :yes: - I get ridiculously happy from very simple things - I get enchanted by the structure of a house, a cup of coffee, a necklace, lying out on the grass, wind. I guess my repulsion comes from needing things to be expressed in a completely different way - artistic and verbal expression - I am very particular about that, it's not that I am unique, but I like completely unique expressions. I feel that people say constantly the same things in the same way (by using hearts for example) instead of using words and images people don't commonly use to express a 'common feeling'. There are so many variations to everything that when people get very specific, it's really innovative and raw. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so critical of everything, sometimes I think maybe I should be more bubbly. I could sometimes just learn to smile when someone say something dumb instead of feeling like :spam_laser: Hahaha. Repeat, I do not see myself as unique or want to be, I just like new-er things, I like to be surprised and challenged by what people say and what people draw. Did that make sense? Was that even on topic? Anyway. :D

colma

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Yeah... On any given day, I am more likely to frown and darkly tease you, then having fake hearts/rainbows/flying dolphins shoot from my eyes. I like the bottom ones without all the hearts (fake hearts make me sick) that girl with the umbrella is cool. I like subtle complexity in images.

:hi:

Someone should conduct a difference between the infps, 4w3, 4w5, stackings...

I'd like to see that 2! :D

I'd also like to see at least one post from a similarly stacked INFP 4w5 sp/so :shock: but I digress... and eat a bag of chips.

Edit: haha I guess that would be you huh Rebe?! hahah I just noticed you. how you doin?! :p

Quiet

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I have always found INFP's to be so very sweet, they also have an innocence around them even in times of being "naughty". I believe this to come from a place of knowing how to be in touch with feelings as well as their needs. I think they are wise in a unique way :)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
...sometimes lol. We eventually apologize though. :yes:

The "eventually" has not come for me yet. I am very bad about apologizing. I suppose apologies feel....empty to me. Actions are what I look for and what I seek to deliver - real change. But other people need an apology - I realize that & can see that need as legitimate, but it's hard for me to deliver it.

A

A window to the soul

The "eventually" has not come for me yet. I am very bad about apologizing. I suppose apologies feel....empty to me. Actions are what I look for and what I seek to deliver - real change. But other people need an apology - I realize that & can see that need as legitimate, but it's hard for me to deliver it.

hmm... i'm not that particular, but i lean toward less talk, more actions. i just do whatever feels right at the time, i guess.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ugh, me too. Such a bad apologizer. Whether I am the person at fault or not, I prefer not to dwell on the conflict and just do something about the matter.

I think you are much nicer than me, perfectgirl. :yes:

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???

I feel similar about that actually.

Quiet

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
There is a particular INFP here who is so interesting to talk to. I have to smile when I read his PM's because he jumps all over the place with his topics. He has so much to say and he writes with enthusiasm, so it's fun to read his messages.

BRMC117

is an ambi-turner
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
That sounds painful, maybe you should see a doctor about that.

Why, just yesterday I was walking around my front yard and shat out a rainbow that would have made Lise Frank blush, thats how INFP I am.

:D

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Why, just yesterday I was walking around my front yard and shat out a rainbow that would have made Lise Frank blush, thats how INFP I am.

:D

:laugh:

I've heard from multiple sources that Lisa Frank is quite a bitch in real life. :ninja:
Must be a wannabe INFP then, right?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I must be broken then cause I shit bricks and piss acid...

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
This thread is not going where it should.

...Much like INFPs.

:thinking: