User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 123

  1. #81
    Charting a course
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I must be broken then cause I shit bricks and piss acid...
    Not enough fiber.

  2. #82
    Senior Member Synapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    3,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neptunesnet View Post
    This thread is not going where it should.

    ...Much like INFPs.

    Why's that, I thought I helped take the thread to a whole new level of down to earth.

    Oh yeah and the banter after is great too.

  3. #83
    A window to the soul
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neptunesnet View Post
    This thread is not going where it should.

    ...Much like INFPs.

    lol, tell me about it

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    ...I helped take the thread to a whole new level of down to earth.
    Oh yeah and the banter after is great too.
    no complaints here...

  4. #84
    Uniqueorn William K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Why are only the INFPs posting here? We still have a ways to go to match this thread...

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...se-infp-s.html
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

    appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

    I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

    The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

  5. #85
    Sugar Hiccup OrangeAppled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    7,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by William K View Post
    Why are only the INFPs posting here? We still have a ways to go to match this thread...

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...se-infp-s.html
    If all of the INFP posts were weeded out of that thread & this one, I suspect both threads may rather humble in size.... If you removed ENFP posts, then outright small. If you removed the "I like INFPs, BUT" posts, then pathetically small.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

    INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

  6. #86
    man-made neptunesnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    If all of the INFP posts were weeded out of that thread & this one, I suspect both threads may rather humble in size.... If you removed ENFP posts, then outright small. If you removed the "I like INFPs, BUT" posts, then pathetically small non-existent.
    Fixed.

  7. #87
    Symbolic Herald Vasilisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,128

    Default

    Is there any evidence to support that INFPs have more love-at-first-sight experiences than others? And by "evidence" I only mean your personal stories and experiences or ideas on this. That would be a really neat INFP bonus, were it so. I witnessed an INFP find lasting true love at first sight, it was really something to behold.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project


    Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

  8. #88
    is an ambi-turner BRMC117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Posts
    841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Is there any evidence to support that INFPs have more love-at-first-sight experiences than others? And by "evidence" I only mean your personal stories and experiences or ideas on this. That would be a really neat INFP bonus, were it so. I witnessed an INFP find lasting true love at first sight, it was really something to behold.
    Hmm, love at first sight? Well I did kinda swoon for my BF and it was a love at first sight I guess.
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    To be fair, here are some of my favorite very cool INFPs:

    Jon Stewart is not an INFP, of course. I take it this is a joke?

  10. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    I could potentially see ENFP, but I think his ability to entertain others is very rehearsed...it doesn't seem to come naturally.

    There's no way in hell he's a T though. He's got quite a bit of Fi...look at his crusades against people he considers dishonest, the way he'll invite them onto his show and publicly skewer them for their poor morality/lack of integrity. He's definitely an NFP.
    Nope, not an ENFP either.

Similar Threads

  1. The Gun Appreciation Thread
    By Rainman in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 506
    Last Post: 12-20-2012, 12:19 PM
  2. [INTP] The INTP Appreciation Thread
    By MacGuffin in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1013
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 05:59 PM
  3. [ENTP] THE ENTP Appreciation Thread
    By tinkerbell in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 262
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 04:21 PM
  4. The Beard Appreciation Thread
    By Kingfisher in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 12:18 AM
  5. The Hmm Appreciation Thread
    By Brouhaha in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 10:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO