User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Despite the battle, therein also lies solace and peace in simple things (i.e., love, sunshine,...). This may sound cheesy now, but someday you'll understand.

(I'm attracted to dark things; I DO understand what you all are saying. I try to resist the temptation though because no good usually comes from it.)
    I do understand - I get ridiculously happy from very simple things - I get enchanted by the structure of a house, a cup of coffee, a necklace, lying out on the grass, wind. I guess my repulsion comes from needing things to be expressed in a completely different way - artistic and verbal expression - I am very particular about that, it's not that I am unique, but I like completely unique expressions. I feel that people say constantly the same things in the same way (by using hearts for example) instead of using words and images people don't commonly use to express a 'common feeling'. There are so many variations to everything that when people get very specific, it's really innovative and raw. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so critical of everything, sometimes I think maybe I should be more bubbly. I could sometimes just learn to smile when someone say something dumb instead of feeling like Hahaha. Repeat, I do not see myself as unique or want to be, I just like new-er things, I like to be surprised and challenged by what people say and what people draw. Did that make sense? Was that even on topic? Anyway.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    Yeah... On any given day, I am more likely to frown and darkly tease you, then having fake hearts/rainbows/flying dolphins shoot from my eyes. I like the bottom ones without all the hearts (fake hearts make me sick) that girl with the umbrella is cool. I like subtle complexity in images.

Someone should conduct a difference between the infps, 4w3, 4w5, stackings...
    I'd like to see that 2!

I'd also like to see at least one post from a similarly stacked INFP 4w5 sp/so but I digress... and eat a bag of chips.

Edit: haha I guess that would be you huh Rebe?! hahah I just noticed you. how you doin?! :P

INFP 4w5 sp/so
    IEI

"At government, you think you're clever: You govern beasts — but humans
    never." - Estienne de La Boetie

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

I crap fluffy puppies, and piss rainbows.... Love Me!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by perfectgirl View Post
    ...sometimes lol. We eventually apologize though.
    Of course I was trying to be over the top and bring in a sense of humour paradigm shift.

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Of course I was trying to be over the top and bring in a sense of humour paradigm shift.
    I know, I like!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I have always found INFP's to be so very sweet, they also have an innocence around them even in times of being "naughty". I believe this to come from a place of knowing how to be in touch with feelings as well as their needs. I think they are wise in a unique way
    "What's Taters, Precious?" --- Gollum.

"Bring your pretty face, to my axe". --- Gimly.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by perfectgirl View Post
    ...sometimes lol. We eventually apologize though.
    The "eventually" has not come for me yet. I am very bad about apologizing. I suppose apologies feel....empty to me. Actions are what I look for and what I seek to deliver - real change. But other people need an apology - I realize that & can see that need as legitimate, but it's hard for me to deliver it.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    The "eventually" has not come for me yet. I am very bad about apologizing. I suppose apologies feel....empty to me. Actions are what I look for and what I seek to deliver - real change. But other people need an apology - I realize that & can see that need as legitimate, but it's hard for me to deliver it.
    hmm... i'm not that particular, but i lean toward less talk, more actions. i just do whatever feels right at the time, i guess.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    I crap fluffy puppies, and piss rainbows.... Love Me!

awe, how can we not?
    "What's Taters, Precious?" --- Gollum.

"Bring your pretty face, to my axe". --- Gimly.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Ugh, me too. Such a bad apologizer. Whether I am the person at fault or not, I prefer not to dwell on the conflict and just do something about the matter.

I think you are much nicer than me, perfectgirl.