User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Junior Member civil_disobedience's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Aw shucks!
    "Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"--Thoreau

MBTI
    infp

There's already a thread like this.

Thats how much we rock

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I find INFP's very very interesting, unpredictable (a good thing) and fun people.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

INFPs, you make me want to be a better INFP.
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by speculative View Post
    INFPs, you make me want to be a better INFP.
    I'm...blushing

MBTI
    ENFP

INFP's and INFJ's pretty much the same, hahaha. I can't speak for every INFP and INFJ, but I've had the pleasure of having a serious relationship with both of these types. Aside from the artistic flare, and the selflessness when it comes to those about whom they really care, I don't see it. However, I don't have too terribly many examples.

Let me focus on INFP's =D. The one I had a relationship with is still one of my best friends. He's seriously one of the most amazing people I've ever met. He's really musically talented, but super humble. He's always willing to help. He's really open and willing to talk about most anything once you get to know him, even if he may have a hard time opening up at first. But wow, so nurturing and supportive...if this is a good example of INFP's You guys are awesome!

MBTI
    IXXP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    He's seriously one of the most amazing people I've ever met. He's really musically talented, but super humble. He's always willing to help. He's really open and willing to talk about most anything once you get to know him, even if he may have a hard time opening up at first. But wow, so nurturing and supportive...if this is a good example of INFP's You guys are awesome!
    This describes my INFP guy friend to a T.

My mama is an INFP (one of my most fav. types - I may be biased.)

* No one makes me feel like the worst scum on earth than when I yell/get frustrated at her, and she says nothing.

* She's a champion for animals, and our pet bird appreciates her more than the rest of us in the fam., because she's constantly translating all that our bird is *supposedly* saying/thinking/feeling. Quite cute.

* As a child growing up, I couldn't have wished for anyone else to fuel my Ne, as my mother did, taking me to places of wild, wacky imagination through her stories, games and ideas.

* She has taught me much about goodness and morality and to stick by them with quiet, yet, forceful conviction (I just ignore the quiet part )

* She's got this amazing capability to suprise people because they think she's quite oblivious/spacey, but, while this may be true, she's also using this to her advantage, and getting all her shyte organized, with others knowing none the better.

* She's tenacious of you get her upset/threaten those she loves/that which she values

* Very abstract and philosophical about life (my ESTJ dad sometimes picks at this when he's frustrated with her:
    Dad: "how do you lose your ______ for the 10th time?!!!!!! :steam: I'm sure it was between contemplating the meaning of life and the tragedy of death! GAH!!")

* Can be very silly/indulges in my silliness

* She is hilarious without meaning to be. Like she's come up with the wackiest justification for why it is absolutely imperative for her to take a day off work, randomly.

* Although she has reservations about my personality, she'll be the first to stand up for me, in the face of others who may try to criticize it/me.

* A random thing: when I was young, I guess I was a cute kid, or whatever, and if strangers, or family friends, came up to coddle me, going, "what a pretty girl!" (or other commentary about my looks only), as soon as they had left, she'd tell me, other compliments, like, "you're smart because _______", "You very very kind when you shared your X toy with ______"
    She firmly believes in having pride for things which you accomplish or that which is your character, not something like looks, and was quick to make sure it's instilled in me early on. Kinda weird, as she herself is quite beautiful and finds it quite annoying to get complimented on looks.

* final point: the weirdness factor [it's a compliment, but sometimes frustrating/scary like when she'll just go to cross the street without looking left or right first! wf!! telling her to watch out for this in the future, is futile, and her response is, 'it's too late to change, that's just me' (this is why she doesn't drive a car, much to her chagrin and to the relief of my dad and myself)]

MBTI
    istj
    Enneagram

They're so interesting. They have a lot of depth to them.

MBTI
    INFP

What a lovely thread.