User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Default ENFP to hear your queries!

If you have any questions related to type on any level, I will answer them for you the best I can. I'm sure a thousand threads like this exist, but none are from me, and since everyone has a different take on things...

They don't have to be related to the ENFP, but obviously I could answer any question that is with my own experience. I hope this works...Fire away!

Why ENFPs usually have so much problems with idea of conflict?

Where do babies come from?
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Why doesn't ENFP confide things that matters to them and they feel as "personal" to even those who are close to them unless they feel as if they don't have a choice?
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

MBTI
    INTJ

Ten bucks says you don't get an answer that makes sense.

I'll hazard this one: in their own way ENFPs are as bad as ENFJs. ENFJs are open(ish) about how they don't trust other people. ENFPs, by contrast, trust everyone. Which is achieved by lowest common denominator trust. Same difference.

But I just made that up.

(Sorry for queering the pitch.)

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Why doesn't ENFP confide things that matters to them and they feel as "personal" to even those who are close to them unless they feel as if they don't have a choice?
    Fear of rejection, maybe?

I dunno. I shared my struggles with severe anxiety and depression to friends and strangers in an open forum, which was also videotaped and put on the web.

I used to have a problem sharing things with other people, until I realized that most people can be pretty accepting and that those who aren't are not worth having around anyway.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Interesting. I find that is true about me (depending on with who). I find it especially true with people who I feel will judge me. (which is just about anyone who isn't xnfp) I find myself telling the most personal things to my ENFP/INFP friends/family. I hate feeling judged and attacked for who I am to people who I find are not like myself and just won't understand, anyway.

Do I get the ten bucks??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Ten bucks says you don't get an answer that makes sense.

I'll hazard this one: in their own way ENFPs are as bad as ENFJs. ENFJs are open(ish) about how they don't trust other people. ENFPs, by contrast, trust everyone. Which is achieved by lowest common denominator trust. Same difference.

But I just made that up.

(Sorry for queering the pitch.)

yeah...not true exactly...i'm open about things i'm not sensitive about or things others opinions won't effect me so much on...but i'm private about things too...i think a lot of enfps are that way.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ

Where do babies come from?

This is a question you should be asking your mommy or daddy.
    Or google if they are not around.

My question is:
    Where can i find ENFPs? How will they seem at first?

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    Fear of rejection, maybe?

I dunno. I shared my struggles with severe anxiety and depression to friends and strangers in an open forum, which was also videotaped and put on the web.

I used to have a problem sharing things with other people, until I realized that most people can be pretty accepting and that those who aren't are not worth having around anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by OregonENFP View Post
    Interesting. I find that is true about me (depending on with who). I find it especially true with people who I feel will judge me. (which is just about anyone who isn't xnfp) I find myself telling the most personal things to my ENFP/INFP friends/family. I hate feeling judged and attacked for who I am to people who I find are not like myself and just won't understand, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    yeah...not true exactly...i'm open about things i'm not sensitive about or things others opinions won't effect me so much on...but i'm private about things too...i think a lot of enfps are that way.
    Thank you all This has been a question that puzzled me about xNFPs. I personally found that it's much easier dealing with problems when I have somebody to share it with... in a way as a sounding board, or to bounce ideas off of... It's also the occasion to release pent up emotions. But most XNFPs I talk to rarely do so. I look at them and I know something's up but I have to fight them to get it out. I can see INFPs strong introversion might dislike talking about things but it puzzled me that the fairly sociable ENFP will do the same.
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca