• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP here. I am totally decisive about small things, indecisive about big things.

OregonENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I was reading in my previous original post that I had mentioned that I'm indecisive. I guess I'm not as indecisive as I thought in small ways. I know exactly what I want to eat, buy, try on, etc. It's the big decisions in life that really get me stuck. Sometimes I've become so immobilized that I have to make long pros/cons lists before I can do anything. So I guess that NF's are different in what things that they are decisive about. I am happy to know that I can at least decide on the less life-changing events easily! Yeay!

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
ehh the big things will figure themselves out

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*amused* I am exactly the opposite. I can make big decisions and carry them out, mostly because before I make the decision I've already ruminated the variables and different possibilities, worked out plans A & B & C etc. Almost every big decision in my life was planned well ahead of time.

On the other hand, I hate deciding what to eat, what to wear, what to buy, etc. I can eat the same thing for days on end, have exactly the same pattern of clothes to save the trivial decision-making, and seldom buy anything not geek-related.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
those are the fun things to decide

i just let the big things play out. let the chips fall as they may.

admittedly im a little lazy

OregonENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
those are the fun things to decide

i just let the big things play out. let the chips fall as they may.

admittedly im a little lazy

Yikes.... I think I'm like this, too. Do you do well at making small decisions?

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Yikes.... I think I'm like this, too. Do you do well at making small decisions?
yes quite a bit. the big ones i dont even pay attention to. for example. im not going to decide on my future major. i have a vague idea. i know i wanna work with people and computers. im thinking a computer science major with a computational neuroscience degree but really, idk. i dont really care. those things always work out. now what to make for breakfast... im down for that lol.