• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NFJ's and fitting

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Non-conformity just seems so passe. What is there to rebel against when rebellion is the only thing universally admired? I may not always naturally fit in, but I also don't get a boost of noble authenticity from viewing myself as fundamentally different from most other people. It's just pointlessly isolating.

i love this attitude. i am dating an intj girl (also an enneagram 6) who gives me a good shot of this every time i start being a whiny Fe baby. just a quick buck-up Te slap-in-the-face of clean NiTe realism and skepticism for the emotional fillibusting that takes up wayyyyyy too much of my time.

with that said, it's very enneagram 4 and also some of 5. 5 wants total mastery and domination over a discourse (oh look at me, standing on a mountain with my hair blowing in the wind! oh, conqueror! come one come all!) whereas 4 wants to be uniquely recognized and worshipped for its subjective beauty, golden locks of inner depth, sonnets to orpheus (poetry!), blah blah love me love me more love ME prove it to me, etc.

Ruthie

MBTI Type
?
5 wants total mastery and domination over a discourse (oh look at me, standing on a mountain with my hair blowing in the wind! oh, conqueror! come one come all!) whereas 4 wants to be uniquely recognized and worshipped for its subjective beauty, golden locks of inner depth, sonnets to orpheus (poetry!), blah blah love me love me more love ME prove it to me, etc.

:) Glad you said it and not me.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:) Glad you said it and not me.

damn you 6s and your ability to agree with me in a somewhat sparring and disagreeable way. :) using my hyperbole against me all judo-style.

Ruthie

MBTI Type
?
damn you 6s and your ability to agree with me in a somewhat sparring and disagreeable way. :) using my hyperbole against me all judo-style.

damn you 5s and your assumptions of detachment. you should've known i'd jump all over your quote.