User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Arrow Are xNFP's indecisive by nature?

I can say that as an ENFP I tend to be indecisive. I guess it's because I see the positives in so many things that it makes it difficult to commit to one thing. For example, I changed majors in college many times. I find also that making a decision sometimes can be terrifying. Does anyone else experience this?

MBTI
    INFP

Maybe.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Sometimes I can be very indecisive.....like in restaurants when ordering food. I am bad at making plans because I cannot decide where to go; I like other people to make some (less serious) decisions for me.
    Other times I know exactly what I want and have no issue in making a decision. More and more, I just take the dive and save myself the agonizing.
    I've found my past indecisiveness to cause me to lose an opportunity or over-think things & actually make a bad choice. Trusting my initial feelings & gut instinct works better for me, as long as I have the nerve to take action.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I was actually thinking maybe I have ADHD at some point but I think it's just more of my general personality.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I know that I am.

Indecision is a thrilling, day and night adrenaline rush treasure hunt for new and old possibilities in the sand. There's always an opportunity sprouting from a lost opportunity, so there's never a need to feel down for very long.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I'm very indecisive. I keep waiting for new possibilities and even if there aren't any on the way, I still lay off the deciding to the last moment. Then I just do it and later keep wondering if it was the right decision.

To be honest I think that the answer is yes.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Yeah, especially when it is something important. I'm always thinking about what you can't see pre-decision. There are some things you can't know ahead of time, but you don't want to choose wrong and then wish you could go back. I find that once I commit to something, I am COMMITTED... locked in... stuck... so I'd rather not commit at all. I don't think I'm really fearful of it though. More like... simply opposed to it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yes, it's the worst.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

I'm not sure if I'm indecisive .

I'm starting to like my Te though. I don't know when it crept in, but it rules. I'm still random, just have this cool thing that puts everything in perfect order. Like time management, and prioritisation. And I notice the difference from the NTPs and stuff at work really clearly now.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.