• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] What is the difference between ENTJ and ENFJ?

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
A curious NT wants to know. If you score strong at J doesn't your T also gets higher, rather than F?
I seen alot of ENTJs have mega Ts because they score high in J. i wonder how this works for enfj. :huh:

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
I dont think there is a is one to one correspondance. My T is fairly we, thats if its still standing

G

garbage

I seen alot of ENTJs have mega Ts because they score high in J.

Perhaps if you strongly prefer your judging function, you've got a better idea of what that judging function is.. or, at least, it manifests itself more strongly in the test results.

IEE623

MBTI Type
NeXx
ENFJs just have a handicapped T that they use quite often. Thats all.

Rangler

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w8
I would think ENTJs are more objective, where ENFJs are more subjective in their decision making.

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
I would think ENTJs are more objective, where ENFJs are more subjective in their decision making.

I like this description the best. Almost all of my best friends are ENTJs and I find that we view things in a very similar way but the decisions we make based on those views is radically different.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
So what is the strongest letter in ENFJ? what is the weakest letter?

What is the difference between the FJ axis and TJ axis?

Cronkle

MBTI Type
INFJ
I read on here somewhere, "that everything they say has a tinge of condescension." Is that true? I don't know. Sounds right. I need to examine one in the wild.

Cool

MBTI Type
ENTP
I love this question since I could relate so much to it. I know this ENTJ girl and she piss the living shit out of me. Not only that she's a Christian! (Sorry but dislike religious people) I have to say her T score is high. To cut it short, TP is lower on the T I think it's because they just don't give a damn. TJ takes things up the rear end.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
i am guessing their srtongest letter is F. so they would score high in both Fe and Fi.
Some enfjs might also Ne. but this is purely a conjecture.

Most Entjs havre mega Ts because T's to them is equivlanted to iron self -dicipline, order, and organization. Therefore , when their T socres high, their J also becomes higher. whereas TP in t is more slackerish.

If I score high in J, most likely my T would get higher also, rather than the J. this is what i do not understand about enfj.

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
I love this question since I could relate so much to it. I know this ENTJ girl and she piss the living shit out of me. Not only that she's a Christian! (Sorry but dislike religious people) I have to say her T score is high. To cut it short, TP is lower on the T I think it's because they just don't give a damn. TJ takes things up the rear end.

How did you know she is an ENTJ?

Think about it for a while, she is religious doesn't that sound more SJ than NT?

One way to know is to ask if she likes sci fi, most NT love sci fi

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They're related by their ability to organize people into creative plans, to put it broadly. For ENFJs the typically dominant Fe (though an ENFJ could be dominant in some other function) leads to this sense of desire to use interpersonal data to place others into situations where the ENFJ intuits that they could help each other. They have a certain sense of duty to contribute to the good will of others (which is characteristic of NFs in general, but NFJs are more active about planning events to make it happen.)

An ENFJ friend of mine invited me to hear his band play at a local restaurant one night. He kept hinting that he really hoped I'd find time to make it. So I went to the show, and he introduced me to the owners and pointedly mentioned that I was a musician and complimented my abilities. Then he walked off to set up for his show.

Sure enough, I had a gig offer by the end of the night. I doubt that he said anything to them ahead of time; I hadn't really made it clear whether I was even coming, but he had a feeling that if he introduced the right people in the right social setting and gave them the push they needed, they would help each other.

Every ENFJ I know loves to plan parties and social functions, and they put a great deal of thought into the possibilities for personal networking that could occur between their various social groups--and they almost always have vast social networks. They're not wandering around doing whatever comes to mind at the party like ENFPs, either--they methodically evaluate the quality of the personal entertainment they've provided by constantly making sure all the guests are having a good time, have the drink they need, do they want something to eat, etc.

I think that in this way they can be hard to distinguish from ESFJs, but for the ENFJ I think it tends to be directed at the broader goal of making sure people are able to network effectively at their social events. They will quickly and assuredly (and generally tactfully) resolve any conflicts at social events that may arise between guests--this would disrupt the prime directive of helping people help each other and themselves.

P.S.,
You sound more ENTJ than ENFJ to me...haven't read a whole lot of your posts, though.

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
They're related by their ability to organize people into creative plans, to put it broadly. For ENFJs the typically dominant Fe (though an ENFJ could be dominant in some other function) leads to this sense of desire to use interpersonal data to place others into situations where the ENFJ intuits that they could help each other. They have a certain sense of duty to contribute to the good will of others (which is characteristic of NFs in general, but NFJs are more active about planning events to make it happen.)

Every ENFJ I know loves to plan parties and social functions, and they put a great deal of thought into the possibilities for personal networking that could occur between their various social groups--and they almost always have vast social networks. They're not wandering around doing whatever comes to mind at the party like ENFPs, either--they methodically evaluate the quality of the personal entertainment they've provided by constantly making sure all the guests are having a good time, have the drink they need, do they want something to eat, etc.

I think that in this way they can be hard to distinguish from ESFJs, but for the ENFJ I think it tends to be directed at the broader goal of making sure people are able to network effectively at their social events. They will quickly and assuredly (and generally tactfully) resolve any conflicts at social events that may arise between guests--this would disrupt the prime directive of helping people help each other and themselves.

That sounds so typically me it can't be disputed. o_O