User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: does this happen to you ENFP's? or any other types?

Senior Member Array scattershot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Worst part is that I cannot get myself to leave that 'funner world', and why would you. All you have to come back to is bills, responsibilities, and more boredom
    Ugh...yes. I'm fighting against that right now with having to go back to office work. The internet has made it way too easy to escape the drudgery and talk to interesting people all day. I don't wanna go back to the real world.

Why go to bed and speed up the process of getting there *sigh*
    Yep - If I never go to bed, tomorrow can't happen, right?
    "I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." Frederick Douglass

I end up blending the real world and.. a more interesting one. I'll do work or take care of chores or paperwork while surfing forums like these, chatting it up with friends via AIM, listening to music, placing a TV window in the corner of the desktop, or otherwise "wasting time." It makes the drudgery much more tolerable, and Ne makes it possible to deal with these "distractions" and do meaningful work at the same time

Yeah I'm terrible with that too. I end up getting hyper involved with something for a while to entertain myself.

ahhh i agree! i can't deal with the boredom of this world, so i seek excitement from another world......

but then sometimes i just crave human contact. do you get that way? when i feel like there's no one to help, no one to entertain, no one to talk to.... it drives me completely insane!!!!!

one day when it was particularly bad i was explaining this dilemma to my friend, and i remember i said "can't somebody start crying so i can fix them??" my quintessential "ENFP" line....

I can totally relate to this. I spend most of my class time day dreaming about exciting things or thinking up story lines for my favorite TV shows or movies (me loves fanfiction). Usually whenever we have the fire alarm to go off for drills sometimes I wish it would be an actual fire (no one getting hurt of course) but something real instead of a stupid drill every month. Thats why I LOVE fights in school. They're so exciting to watch. Two have happened right in front of me so I had front row seats.
    ENFP 4w5

Hey, this reminds me of an anime I was watching :The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
    But yeah its hard being an N when you have alot responsiblities. Its easy to get stimulation through your senses. But N requires you to engage your imagination. Its like an endless seach for interesting things to think about. But if you don't have sucks.