• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Male ENFJs?

compulsiverambler

Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think Tony Shalhoub is one. I love ENFJs to death, don't know why they get such bad press here. Maybe I've never known one gone wrong and others have.

On The Bonnie Hunt Show

Part 2

What do you think. It's based on more than that interview, but to be honest the interview could be enough.

"I really was just fishing for a compliment."

"You can be honest with me, is this undignified?"

"It's gonna change everyone's life." :D

Yloh

MBTI Type
ENFJ
What trials do I have to face on my day to day life?

Getting up in the morning lol. :coffee:

Seriously one of the hardest things for me to do is tell people what I truly feel sometimes.

Being in an environment of stress out people can drain me. I tend to be more laid back and it takes more to stress me out, but that same situation can stress out other people around me and I feel it.

I sometimes feel like I need to do something great in order to be accepted.

In terms of being a male feeler, that never bothered me at all. I feel that the stereotype of all men have to be macho and tough is stupid and cowardly. Sure I pretend to be macho, but everybody knows I'm joking. I make it a point to let others know I'm joking or being serious.

Who is the ultimate ENFJ?

Well me of course, just kidding. Maybe one special lady will see me as the ultimate ENFJ one day. :wubbie:

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I'm not religious but when I was a kid I grew up in a religious family and my brothers and I had a drawing of Jesus and some little children framed up on the wall, and I had a crush on him. I thought he was so attractive.

Hahah. That's cute.

tinycatsinmyhair

Well me of course, just kidding. Maybe one special lady will see me as the ultimate ENFJ one day. :wubbie:

Awww if I did not already have an amazing and perfect enfj boyfriend already I would be battin' my eyelashes your way, Yloh. I wish I could collect you enfj's like beanie babies I think you're so fly. :biggrin:

Sad Lounge

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
?
I sometimes think that there's very little difference between ENFJs and INFJs.

ENFJ: Fe Ni
INFJ: Ni Fe

It's just a matter of what's dominant. ENFJs care more about other people, often to the extent that they forget to care for themselves. I'm not like that though. ENFJs have to be careful of toxic people. Sometimes we make friends with people who are needy and clingy and drain our energies.

I'm fine. I just wish I could find a nice female INFJ or INFP.

Drezoryx

MBTI Type
ENTp
I sometimes think that there's very little difference between ENFJs and INFJs.

ENFJ: Fe Ni
INFJ: Ni Fe

It's just a matter of what's dominant. ENFJs care more about other people, often to the extent that they forget to care for themselves. I'm not like that though. ENFJs have to be careful of toxic people. Sometimes we make friends with people who are needy and clingy and drain our energies.

I'm fine. I just wish I could find a nice female INFJ or INFP.

i agree on this one, esp when ex gfs come the enfj way at their lowest points and behave as if everything was a-ok! watchout time!

Yloh

MBTI Type
ENFJ
ENFJs care more about other people, often to the extent that they forget to care for themselves. I'm not like that though. ENFJs have to be careful of toxic people. Sometimes we make friends with people who are needy and clingy and drain our energies.

Indeed, I truly know how this feels. :steam: