User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Thread: Ask an ENFJ

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

Quote Originally Posted by Cronkle View Post
    Then again, the line between friend and acquaintance is sort of blurred with me. :/
    friend and acquaintance(thanks for the spelling by the way! ); with or without specialized "good" friends?( that somehow for me ends up feeling like soul mates)

( my first but probably inaccurate thought, "point's downwards")
    As if everyone should hold hands and jump happily into each others arms? (I know that is way beyond reality... but I still hope. Weirdly enough)
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

MBTI
    INFJ

Hm, yes, I do have good friends. But they are very few, and I tend to feel like I'm the putting much more effort into the relationship than them. But c'est la vie.

I wish people were more gentle and loving and authentic, yes.

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

Thanks. I've readily understood you as an individual I like.
    Over and out.
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Gtzk View Post
    Thanks. I've readily understood you as an individual I like.
    Over and out.

i am asking an enfj: do you feel or intuit that eglecrowowl is enfj ? (link goes to one entry in her youtube video blog)

MBTI
    INFJ

I can only speak for myself, but I do that sort of ironic, singsong way of talking when I'm with people sometimes. And, also, she talks with her hands a lot; I do that too.

Maybe E (talkative? she talks with her hands anyway)
    Definitely N (can't find words for something)
    F(sensitive artist)
    P or J (I can't really tell here, she dresses classily, seems organized (heavy intuit on that one) maybe J?)

my guess is actually esfj, since that is what i get from how she is a "doer" in art and how she "wears" her body in an extremely aware way and also since i do not believe that creativity is linked to "N" as defined as conscious function (ie one of the first four), and i do think that not being able to express is actually an argument against dominant intuition, because to me, having dominant intuition means owning it and understanding it, (ab)using it, disassembling it, idiosyncrasy, intuition gets "earthen-ed/grounded", it is one with the world we live in, rather than just a channeling of bits from the subconsciousness as if they were otherworldly (i know, she says in the video that these things are not otherworldly to her). ironically not owning intuition can be a good thing for free flow creativity. you don't get in the way with your interpretations. images stay just that, therefore they are less threatening. however enfj's N is just secondary anyway, so all of this would not necessarily be different for them. also FiNe have that "not being able to express" alot. so, this is were i have to ask someone ... and of course there are always "unborn" "images" which can not be expressed/interpreted by dominant intuition as well.

i believe that it is generally accepted that statistically women have a better connection of the brain hemispheres. this is relevant to all sorts of creativity. i am by all means of diagnosis a so called right brained person (even my scull is way bigger on the right side), but i do not have a very optimal connection of the hemmisphers. i can tell by concentration dissorder (means they are not synced - Google Search ) or by how i am (not very much) able to think and perform body tasks at the same time. and this does affect my artistic creativity allot, and being inventive in many other ways.

which leads me to another question: have enfj bigger left hemispheres? we know they are sensitive about languages. judgers are generally believed to be left brain dominant. being a germany guy, I' d better censor that one.

here is another question for the enfj: how much do you love eckhart tolle?

a) want. sex. now.
    b) he is my savior!
    c) no, not my type.
    d) don't know that guy yet, but love the looks

MBTI
    INFJ

It seemed like she was using the word "ineffable" as something mystica, which seems more like an intuitive trait to me.

MBTI
    INFJ

I haven't read any of him.

C. though.