User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Physical description - INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrielle View Post
    Haha, you should surprise them and be like, "My insides are a torrent of pain and sorrow. The weight of the world is on me for I am stuck between the frying pan and the fire... I can't decide...whether I want chocolate...or vanilla ice cream."
    Then you go on a rant with yourself if you should bring in Rocky Road into the equation. I would.

- Though Ive learned to just stress when OTHER people pressure me. My self motivation is pretty low for an INFJ.

I agree that types generally have similar mannerisms and body language for each type, but enneagram type also can affect this. Where Type is more about how they they think, EnType is more about goals and values; a different level of the type spectrum.

The body language the types have are vague, but noticeable. I think knowing good examples of each type gives me a good base for what the type looks like so I have a reference. After recognizing someone I knew was an ESFP, it helped me figure out another person who could only be an ESFP since he acted so much like the first one.

But to turn it into a nutshell: Mannerisms and Body language is very type indicative. It'll at least narrow it down to a certain group of lookalike types.

Heck, some types even type in instant messengers similarly. Usually by content of what they're saying and grammar control. INFJs tend to have good grammar even on an IM and intuitors in general seem to dislike 'speed spek' where you is u and all that stuff. NFs especially.

( I would go for the vanilla )
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Aspiring Troens Ridder Array KLessard's Avatar

I have to admit I once wondered how physical features affect the personality. What about the idea that physical beauty leads to a certain superficiality? When you're not so perfect-looking, you'll have a tendency to focus on soulful or intellectual matters instead, trying to find beauty there.
    I suppose I look ordinary, but my eyes freak people out (so I've often been told- people feel like I see right through them). Because I am not beautiful (at least, I don't think I am), I tend to focus on inner beauty, and this is what really attracts me in a person.