• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Conversation Deadender

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
I guess it is the (nf idyllic). We can kill off parts of nature with our inventions. The best we could come up with so far is the a-bomb. It would take GOD to kill all nature because GOD invented/created it. So what we have to do now is invent/create some kind of GOD in order to have success in killing off all nature because only Thy God can destroy nature.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I guess I was thinking in terms of organic life on Earth, excluding humans. Then adding humans as things progressed. :)
It was the good old human vs nature thing. Until an INTP came along and jumbled it all up with his universal thinking. :steam:

Those darn INTPs, always ruining everything.

I guess it is the (nf idyllic). We can kill off parts of nature with our inventions. The best we could come up with so far is the a-bomb. It would take GOD to kill all nature because GOD invented/created it. So what we have to do now is invent/create some kind of GOD in order to have success in killing off all nature because only Thy God can destroy nature.

WELL I'M AN ATHEIST N STUFF, SO YA....

sculpting

lalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaa lalalalalalala

Im gonna tell jesus on you costrin.

just donig my part for thread continuity

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Those darn INTPs, always ruining everything.

WELL I'M AN ATHEIST N STUFF, SO YA....

Didn't people invent/create this God which can destroy nature, some few thousand years ago? What, are we chumps? We're in the 21st century. Good Lord.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
lalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaa lalalalalalala

Im gonna tell jesus on you costrin.

just donig my part for thread continuity

Oh noes!

Didn't people invent/create this God which can destroy nature, some few thousand years ago? What, are we chumps? We're in the 21st century. Good Lord.

I hurd it was a gift from the aliens, in return for them taking the dinosaurs.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Oh noes!

I hurd it was a gift from the aliens, in return for them taking the dinosaurs.

Then they had the ability of calling down the mothership some few thousand years ago. Are we still a bunch of chumps? It's the 21st century. The 21st century for cryin out loud. Common. Only possable thing i can think of is radio frequency scatter is fukin'em up somehow. INTJs please step forward and straighten all this crap out please. We have the raw theoretical meterial already presented. Get that mothership back down here.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Then they had the ability of calling down the mothership some few thousand years ago. Are we still a bunch of chumps? It's the 21st century. The 21st century for cryin out loud. Common. Only possable thing i can think of is radio frequency scatter is fukin'em up somehow. INTJs please step forward and straighten all this crap out please. We have the raw theoretical meterial already presented. Get that mothership back down here.

Perhaps the aliens are avoiding us?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Oh crap. The idea is not to destroy all of nature because we're in it. Forgot. RUN, RUN LIKE HELL. PLUG YOUR EARS!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
the worlds not going to end in 2012, people. All that's going to happen is guess what nothing! its ridiculus to think the world is going to end and if it does so what? not much we can do about it, so enjoy life and screw dooms day prophecies.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
the worlds not going to end in 2012, people. All that's going to happen is guess what nothing! its ridiculus to think the world is going to end and if it does so what? not much we can do about it, so enjoy life and screw dooms day prophecies.

What? You mean that fallout shelter I built is useless?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7

i'm only leanin on the Mian calender because it's at the very least some sort of que to plug my ears. Why plug ears if it's the end anyway? Because it's a natural human reaction. Who doesn't plug their ears immidiately before The End?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
yes I'm quite aware of the end of the MAYAN calendar but their's probably a good explanation like the calendar makers didn't get to 2013. I swear in the future people are gonna find something we failed to complete and claim that it prophesizes the end of the world.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
yes I'm quite aware of the end of the MAYAN calendar but their's probably a good explanation like the calendar makers didn't get to 2013. I swear in the future people are gonna find something we failed to complete and claim that it prophesizes the end of the world.

I must have prophesized the end of the world a million times with my homework.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7

Sure. The invention/creation of God, thanks to the INTJs bein awol. Only Thy God can destroy all of nature.