• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Conversation Deadender

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
prplchknz it looks like you have departed from your own cult?! What is this treachery?

EDIT: You people! Imagine how I am feeling right now, being the last one on this thread. :(
Ah, looking at the bright side - I won.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
prplchknz it looks like you have departed from your own cult?! What is this treachery?

EDIT: You people! Imagine how I am feeling right now, being the last one on this thread. :(
Ah, looking at the bright side - I won.

yeah I couldn't post in the nF only forum and I wanted to I meant to change it back after. stupid z

and be patient it's only been less then a few minutes.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
But I can't be patient, not today! The world is going to end. Forests are on fire, oceans are dry, earth is shaking, air is thick and my spirit is uneasy. As the angels fall and demons rise, all that was certain is now hazed. I have only my arms to reach out and feel the way, as I trespass on this damned land.
Will you take my hand and guide me, for I am blind?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
nah it's not going to end, I mean the human race might be killed off at some point but the earth its self will most likely still be here. the end of life does not equal end of the planet.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Are you certain? Nature is definitely trying to limit us, but it would seem that we are resilient little pests. I do believe however, that eventually she will triumph over us, if there is a need, perhaps we just don't pose a threat big enough.
It would seem that us humans have a goal to bring Earth with us on our downfall. Let us hope it is futile.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Did you see the future? I tried looking, but whatever I saw, I made myself forget it, must have been horrid.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm not dying til I'm 81 which is 59 years from now so we still have at least 59 years until the world ends. and even then i don't think it will be. besides the end of the world has been predicted since the beginning of time and if it's going to happen then oops, but it doesn't matter cuz we'll all be dead and no one will be alive to miss us.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
What a clever way to reveal your age. :D
There is an apparent obsession with The End in mankind. It is as if they are looking forward to it, perhaps they don't want anything to come after them, so there's nothing left unseen. Interesting.
Tell me, why the age 81?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
no clue.... I mean 81 is a good age and I don't think I can die before then so it's not so much a choice really. I mean eventually we'll go extinct every living thing does but i see no reason to live in fear of it.

ps think the OP is mad that she didn't kill a thread. you know how it is you think you want something different but you don't really.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Are you certain? Nature is definitely trying to limit us, but it would seem that we are resilient little pests. I do believe however, that eventually she will triumph over us, if there is a need, perhaps we just don't pose a threat big enough.
It would seem that us humans have a goal to bring Earth with us on our downfall. Let us hope it is futile.

We are nature.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
no clue.... I mean 81 is a good age and I don't think I can die before then so it's not so much a choice really. I mean eventually we'll go extinct every living thing does but i see no reason to live in fear of it.

ps think the OP is mad that she didn't kill a thread. you know how it is you think you want something different but you don't really.
Yes, I've vaguely heard of that phenomenon. :cheese:
We can only hope that the mysterious thread starter and deadener can ever forgive us.

We are nature.

Mankind seems to be an unbalancing force in nature, we are a part of it still, but like a self-destructive side of it.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I have to go get ready for class I'll be back in 5 hours and reply then so the thread has not died it's just taking a nap unless someone wants to take my place while I'm gone?

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Mankind seems to be an unbalancing force in nature, we are a part of it still, but like a self-destructive side of it.

Nature is impossible to destroy, for everything is nature. Specific parts of nature can be destroyed, but nature as a whole is immune.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
You are not the only one that is going to leave. ;)
I have a world to end. And sleep to be had. And dogs to be barked. And barks to be treed. And clouds to be found. And rain to be had. And snow to be melt. And dirt to be ground.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Nature is impossible to destroy, for everything is nature. Specific parts of nature can be destroyed, but nature as a whole is immune.

Are you trying to go for the 100% truth post here? Because you just might have. I understand and agree. It is a matter of on which scale of things you take it. Eventually, yes, everything certainly is nature. I am going to eat it all. Little nature, ripe to be eaten.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Are you trying to go for the 100% truth post here? Because you just might have. I understand and agree.

I'm INTP, of course I am. :p

It is a matter of on which scale of things you take it. Eventually, yes, everything certainly is nature. I am going to eat it all. Little nature, ripe to be eaten.

Which scale are you taking things?

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Excuse me, I am the Thread Killa...

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm INTP, of course I am. :p

Which scale are you taking things?

I guess I was thinking in terms of organic life on Earth, excluding humans. Then adding humans as things progressed. :)
It was the good old human vs nature thing. Until an INTP came along and jumbled it all up with his universal thinking. :steam: