• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Conversation Deadender

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i just say that so you humans wouldn't get your feelings hurt so sensitive most of you.

S

Sniffles

Obviously your powers of "divine" understanding are deficient. Thus you are not truely God.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
yes my human yes!

oooook :wacko:

Back some few 2,000 years ago God...not you....the other, born unto earth a representative in Gods self. mbti labeled him as INFJ. So the NF is clearly as consistant as the burdin of many languages.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I am god, quit trying to think that im not because it's a lie! A LIE! A L_I_E!!!!!!!!!! :SaiyanSmilie_anim:

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
I am god, quit trying to think that im not because it's a lie! A LIE! A L_I_E!!!!!!!!!! :SaiyanSmilie_anim:

Is it possible that those INTJs created more than just you? You know,,,,bein our society of convieniance and all.

S

Sniffles

Stomp your feet all you want. You are not God.

Now here's a tribute to the One and True God:
[youtube="ITP7vuveWZM"]Praise be to our Lord, Jesus Christ![/youtube]

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Stomp your feet all you want. You are not God.

Now here's a tribute to the One and True God:
[youtube="ITP7vuveWZM"]Praise be to our Lord, Jesus Christ![/youtube]

Pretty cool. Many think the bible was edited over time. Doubt it. Only thing edited were Jesuses ripped abs and sKin tone.