• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Living with Determination

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
What is it that drives you? What is it that keeps you going each day? What makes you continue on this road you're going down, finding only death at the end?

I think, if you truly have an answer for those questions, then your life is in a good state. If you can't, it's time to start finding the answer.

So this topic is about that. Have you found the answer for yourself yet? Or are you still drifting along? One of my great passions is finding out what truly makes people who they are; their motivations, their thougts and feelings, and their beliefs.

This topic is for any type; I just figured I'd put it in the NF forum for good measure.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Peace of mind. There are a lot of things bugging me and until I fix them I won't be able to think of much else. In good P fashion, I'll be fixing them at a leisurely pace, meaning they might still not be fixed by the time I die.

scattershot

MBTI Type
ENFP
Or are you still drifting along?

What if my reason for living is to simply drift along and see what cool stuff I can find next? :tongue:

I'm not just being a smartass, that really is what drives me.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
What if my reason for living is to simply drift along and see what cool stuff I can find next? :tongue:

I'm not just being a smartass, that really is what drives me.

That's one of my reasons for living too. But I meant drifting in that, you don't really know that drifting is what you're supposed to do.

I'm not really looking for a specific or "good" answer here.. it's just hard to figure it out sometimes. I think it's always healthy to take a step back and figure out what it is that we're fighting for, each and every day. Sometimes it's just as simple as exploring the world and figuring out new stuff - that's a worthy goal, if I may say so :)

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
What is it that drives you?I love making people smile. I love being able to help in some way. I love being able to make a difference in this world through the little things. I love being creative. I love the freedom to explore. I love diversity. I think if I could be a diplomat and speak different languages, so I can be a translator, I think that'd be awesome- since it *may* or *may not* be a step closer to world peace. Least I try. Don't know how I'd get there though. Just a thought. What is it that keeps you going each day?Laughter, people who are most important to me, remembering where I came from, why I'm here. What makes you continue on this road you're going down, finding only death at the end?Love.

Sometimes the road looks bleak. I think of the things I'm grateful for, then I'm back on my feet again!