User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP

Those are good suggestions about inviting him to do something with both our significant others, I think I'm going to try that.

Are there any key/"typical" things that bother ENFJs about others which I should be aware of? Or things ENFJs particularly admire and appreciate in others? I mean, I obviously need to (and will) just be myself, but I do want to put my best foot forward, if that makes any sense?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

ENFJ added you as a friend on Facebook. We need to confirm that you know ENFJ in order for you to be friends on Facebook.

To confirm this friend request, follow the link below:
    http://www.facebook.com/n/?reqs.php&aref=55403233

Thanks,
    The Facebook Team

___
    Want to control which emails you receive from Facebook? Go to:
    Login | Facebook

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyINFP View Post
    Those are good suggestions about inviting him to do something with both our significant others, I think I'm going to try that.

Are there any key/"typical" things that bother ENFJs about others which I should be aware of? Or things ENFJs particularly admire and appreciate in others? I mean, I obviously need to (and will) just be myself, but I do want to put my best foot forward, if that makes any sense?
    I've noticed over the years that they really pay attention to manners (whatever those are). And always apologize to them after any vulgarity.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyINFP View Post

I am an ENFJ and my best female friend is an INFP, I don't think you have anything to worry about.