• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENTJ and INFJ Relationships

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
I think they would be a good match. Being an ENTJ, I find I get along extremely well with infj, especially those with a strong J.

I like to hear your opinions on this.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Being an ENTJ, I find I get along extremely well with infj, especially those with a strong J.

Why strong J? That sounds like a lot of J going around, which only works well when you both have the same goal in mind. My J is fairly strong and a Te or Fe-dom and I not agreeing on something...let's just say sparks will fly.

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Sounds like a heartbreak brewing. But it will be fun while it lasts! Dramatic and fun! :D

Fun because the arguments sound like great sex... :devil:

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It has happened to me - and yes
as bougal and another ENTJ female here stated - we understand each other

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
not personally a fan, te and se as extroverted functions, i don't really enjoy either. generally do not express/know feelings well at all. i always choose others with more compatible/complimentary functions instead.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i've been trying to say this all along! I LOVE ENTJS I LOOOOOOOOVE THEM!!!

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
Wow entj has a fan base nice.

I dont know how, by changing the t in entj to an f to become enfj takes us from the most hated type to the most loved type.

And I think they are have some misinformation about entj, according to research we have the highest emotional intelligence:
Emotional Intelligence and Personality Type

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
Why strong J? That sounds like a lot of J going around, which only works well when you both have the same goal in mind. My J is fairly strong and a Te or Fe-dom and I not agreeing on something...let's just say sparks will fly.

ENTJ tend to love love the arguing. So it might be bad for infj but on the entj side of things we are making huge advancement in the relationship.

One less decision to make once we get that out of the way.

:)

nanook

a scream in a vortex
no, i would like to know what you are even talking about.
not how i would picture it. because i did that, and i come to different results. thats a situation where discussion gets rather pointless and a picture may say more than thousand words

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think ENTJ-INFJ could work out.

As always, with these things, it really depends on what both people are wanting out of the relationship, and the needs/desires of both parties. Does all of it line up? If so, it could work well.

I know a couple of ENTJ's in real life - one I know pretty well, another not as well. I like them quite a lot; don't have any issues, really, and have always really really admired the one. She's..awesome! I know a third enTJ (very strong on the T and J, the other two functions aren't that prominent), and we've been good friends for several years. I don't have a problem with the strong T, but the strong J can cause head-bumping. It's not a major deal, just kinda annoying at times (as I think her 'J' is stronger than mine, and it's quite evident/comical/annoying in certain situations).

I don't think I've been in a relationship with an ENTJ though. I may have dated one a long while ago, and it was fun, but it wasn't anything longterm.

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
no, i would like to know what you are even talking about.
not how i would picture it. because i did that, and i come to different results. thats a situation where discussion gets rather pointless and a picture may say more than thousand words

You are sounding like a senate.

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
I think ENTJ-INFJ could work out.

As always, with these things, it really depends on what both people are wanting out of the relationship, and the needs/desires of both parties. Does all of it line up? If so, it could work well.

I know a couple of ENTJ's in real life - one I know pretty well, another not as well. I like them quite a lot; don't have any issues, really, and have always really really admired the one. She's..awesome! I know a third enTJ (very strong on the T and J, the other two functions aren't that prominent), and we've been good friends for several years. I don't have a problem with the strong T, but the strong J can cause head-bumping. It's not a major deal, just kinda annoying at times (as I think her 'J' is stronger than mine, and it's quite evident/comical/annoying in certain situations).

I don't think I've been in a relationship with an ENTJ though. I may have dated one a long while ago, and it was fun, but it wasn't anything longterm.

I dont think strong J, wouldnt cause as much trouble as a J and a P

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ive had flings with INFJs...

... :hug::blush:

from what ive found, the Te/Fe clash is not the problem...usually its the enneagram difference. (like if im an 8 and they're a 4w3...the w3 ruins it)

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
I have a couple real life friends who are ENTJs and they are have been in relationships with IF's and they have all ended poorly. I know this is not really solid evidence or anything but each of them, when I talked to them separately, told me that the lack of logic when they talking about 'anything' drove them slowly insane. I can't see any relationship involving a ENTJ lasting that is not based on logical grounds.